New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

(ronboy) #101

[QUOTE=Dialog;533186]Soon :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

The attachments are still not working. Also, where is the Mosin Nagant rifle for your modified DLL files? I only saw the German rifle with optics.

(Dialog) #102

@ melc_av - fixed
@ ronboy - 2 weapons, absolutely

(melc_av) #103

Hello Dialog,
Will be a release of map village or your great project?

(ronboy) #104

I will about 6 months from now. This will be enough time for Rtcw players to play your map without the aid of a video. :slight_smile:

Nice screenshots, by the way.

(melc_av) #105

Hello Dialog,
I want to please you something.
Can you update and upload another time ā€œstationā€ map? Seems that the problem with trigger brush alarm come back again.
Thanks in advance!

(melc_av) #106

Hello Dialog,
Any news about project?
Thanks

(William Faure) #107

I agree - the design of his different levels is amazing.

(melc_av) #108

1 year without informations about this project.
Unfortunately I think itā€™s dead:rolleyes:(

(ronboy) #109

[QUOTE=melc_av;520387]1 year without informations about this project.
Unfortunately I think itā€™s dead:rolleyes:([/QUOTE]

Maybe not. Dialog told me that he was the author of The Enemy Castle, which was released around 2007 or 2008. He may just be an extremely slow mapper.

(melc_av) #110

Hello Ronboy,
I donā€™t think so. In page 4 of this post, Dialod told me/us that he make one map in aproximately 30 hours. Also, maps of Enemy Castle was made in 5-6 days each. Writed this in credits of Enemy Castle.
On the other hand, Dialog told us that some maps are ready, some only arhitecture, some without scripts (page 4). That means one year ago project was beggined and the work was advanced.
One year without any minimal informations could means that the project was stopped or suspended.
Anyway, Iā€™m glad because you are optimistic guy.

(William Faure) #111

Letā€™s be optimist ā€” (I think/hope) itā€™s not dead.
He needs time, what he probably doesnā€™t have.

From a project to another, mappers/modders donā€™t have the same time every day to create maps.
Also, the personal life is an influencing factor on development ā€” personal life goes first!
We donā€™t know about him ā€” maybe heā€™s got things to do in his personal life, so his projectā€™s schedule was changed.
Following this theory, heā€™s not working too much on the project, because he currently hasnā€™t the required time.

Anyway, a project like that canā€™t die so easily.

(melc_av) #112

Iā€™m glad to read you pals.
I hope that the project isnā€™t dead. Yours words refuel my betery of hope.
Thx

(ronboy) #113

Titeuf speaks the truth. Currently, Iā€™m only able to work on my project twice a week for a few hours. It may not seem like much, but for me, itā€™s enough time. :slight_smile:
Only time will tell if Dialogā€™s project is actually dead or alive.

(melc_av) #114

Hello all,
More than 1 year since the first post. Any informaton about the project?

(KeMoN) #115

melc_av,
it has been roughly 2 weeks since you last posted here. Please learn to grant the developers the time to actually get some work done.
I know it takes patience, but bugging developers every 2-4 weeks is really not helping their motivation. You can trust that if there were news, then they wouldā€™ve been made public already. Pushing the devs simply puts them in an unfortunate situation.

(melc_av) #116

[QUOTE=KeMoN;521245]melc_av,
it has been roughly 2 weeks since you last posted here. Please learn to grant the developers the time to actually get some work done.
I know it takes patience, but bugging developers every 2-4 weeks is really not helping their motivation. You can trust that if there were news, then they wouldā€™ve been made public already. Pushing the devs simply puts them in an unfortunate situation.[/QUOTE]

Ok KeMoN,
I please to scuze me if I disturbed somebody.

(melc_av) #117

Hello Dialog,
Some informations please?

(melc_av) #118

Hello all,
I have one problem. I losed from my laptop station map. I downloaded it from this topic.
But, when I tried to play it, seems that problem with trigger brush appeared again.
So, I downloaded again but same problem. When the player go inside ware house area, the alarm started without reason. Nobady seas the player.
I know that this problem was fixed. But today seems that when you want to download this map, the Station map downloaded with trigger brush alarm like first time, 5th February 2014.
Can somebody to solve this? Or can somebody to upload the good map without problem alarm?
Thanks in advance!

(melc_av) #119

[QUOTE=melc_av;528912]Hello all,
I have one problem. I losed from my laptop station map. I downloaded it from this topic.
But, when I tried to play it, seems that problem with trigger brush appeared again.
So, I downloaded again but same problem. When the player go inside ware house area, the alarm started without reason. Nobady seas the player.
I know that this problem was fixed. But today seems that when you want to download this map, the Station map downloaded with trigger brush alarm like first time, 5th February 2014.
Can somebody to solve this? Or can somebody to upload the good map without problem alarm?
Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Can somebody upload on this topic the good station map, witout problem alarm?
Thanks in advance!

(Dialog) #120

Hello everyone!
So! Your attention is invited - Steinvillage sp_pak9

and follows the map Station.

Waiting for your videos with the passage of the first times! Enjoy!