New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

(melc_av) #61

Hello Dialog,
Thanks for your work, hard work.
I want to ask you, when you release all the project (all 30 maps)? Aproximativ date.
which is the plan of this project? what story for yours missions?
succes

(Dialog) #62

@ melc_av

old video

//youtu.be/4OAR6ScTOyM

cinema1
ecape
citadel
castle tram
steinvillage
station

cinema2
darkvillage
old monastery
crypt1
crypt2
church

cinema3
the ruined city
scientist
newweapon
move
tiger

cinema4
green forest
airbase
birds of prey

cinema5
forest
norway base
lab1
lab2
boss2

cinema6
mistery
village
strangehouse
ruin
castle

2 maps you have seen. Part of the map without the textures. Architecture only. Part of the map without a script. I’m the same one. Time I’m not prepared to say. But it will be great!

P.S. map which you saw is not the final . :slight_smile:

(Dialog) #63

And all the same. Have someone video GreenForest? :rolleyes:

(ronboy) #64

I’m just curious, but why do you need videos recorded by someone who has played through one of your maps? Also, you said you don’t use Gtk Radiant. What level editor do you use?

(Dialog) #65

@Ronboy - When there is a video of the first pass, it is immediately clear difficult or not. Need any scripts or not. :slight_smile:

WolfTools

(vicpas) #66

Hello, Dialog.
Take the greenforest video here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j99tk5kdx6dwd6g/GreenForest.wmv

WolfTools, I could never handle this tool.
Has a tutorial somewhere?

(ronboy) #67

Dialog, I understand now. :slight_smile:
Vicpas, nice video. One question: why are the secret docs textured for you, but not me?

(vicpas) #68

Simple, ronboy, copy all files about “secret docs” from multiplayer mode and add to greenforest.pk3 file.

(ronboy) #69

Thanks, Vicpas. Dialog, you need to include the secret docs model and texture with your greenforest map.

(melc_av) #70

Hello Dialog, Ronboy and the others,

First of all, I want to thanks you for yours fast answer.

Now I want to ask you that if you made all maps? All maps are made or are under construction? how many maps are ready today?

I numbered 28 maps, playable maps. The project are made in to a percent …?

I know that you said that you can’t tell us an estimate. However, you can estimate when the project will be release ( year, months)?

Thanks.

(Dialog) #71

Hi all
@melc_av 1 map - 30 hours (approximately)
recently the test - green forest

@ Vicpas - thanks for the video. WolfTools

(ronboy) #72

I know that this is a little late, but I found some more errors on your Greenforest map.

• Some of the mushrooms are floating, and are not touching the ground. Check all of the foliage (trees, bushes, plants, etc…) to make sure they are ok.
  • I saw one of the enemy soldiers near the beginning of the map spawn within the player’s view. It was near the parachute with the Thompson. Check all of the soldiers in this area to make sure they are ok.

Again, sorry for the late testing. I just noticed these errors today. :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #73

Hello komrades,

Any news? Any progres with this project?
Apropos, this project have a name?

(melc_av) #74

Hello Dialog, Any news about the project? Thanks!

(melc_av) #75

[QUOTE=InterruptoR;489327]I downloaded the fixed version… and passed for 2:30 :rolleyes:

[video=youtube_share;MrPcc6shq9Q]http://youtu.be/MrPcc6shq9Q[/video][/QUOTE]

Hello Interruptor,
Where I can download the fixed version?

(melc_av) #76

[QUOTE=W0lfMan;489285]I finished, finally.

45 Minutes to get through, then another 23 or so minutes to find the secret areas.

I must say, that the game play during the first course of the map, that is, before you turn and enter the gates to the warehouse area, was a lot of fun. It was a good challenge to find out the way to navigate, and who exactly was pulling the alarm so that I could eliminate him early on.

However, the second half of the map, the warehouse area, was not as fun. It seems like there was a trigger brush that would call the alarm no matter what was going on if I just stepped into it. This was incredibly frustrating, and I suggest that you rethink this design.

Also, I found it unusual that large windows would be propped open in the cold of winter. I understand that’s for a sniper, but maybe you should think of another way to design this.

I also found some texture and architectural mistakes. There are some windows and pipes and a garage door that might need some attention. I sent you an email with these screenshots.

@ronboy: you actually can just run around shooting everyone, as long as you first take out the alarm or the guy who pulls the alarm. ;-)[/QUOTE]

And where I can find the second secret?
First I founded in the train.
Thanks

(vicpas) #77

Try behind some boxes.

(melc_av) #78

Hello everyone,
Today I played Station again.
Thanks Vicpas!

(melc_av) #79

[QUOTE=Dialog;490803]Hi all
@melc_av 1 map - 30 hours (approximately)
recently the test - green forest

Hello Dialog,
Any news about your project?
Thanks.

(ronboy) #80

It has been a while since you have posted, Dialog. Is your project making progress?