New Forum is Ugly

(nephandys) #1

Me no likie. :mad:

(RabidAnubis) #2

It seems as if a lot of forums have been switching up recently.

Give it a week and if we still dislike it then we will complain.

(Unfurl3dRelic) #3

I actually kinda like it.

(tokamak) #4

The popular thread and latest reply feeds are bull**** and make the rest of the forum look too busy. As for the rest I like the style.

(Codine) #5

I guess it’s a lot “sharper” than the last but I really don’t like it.

(DarkangelUK) #6

Luckily you can collapse that to the side.

I’m missing the Go button next to the Quick Navigation dropdown at the bottom of the replies, and yeah could do with being a smidgen duller… apart from that it’s not too shabby.

(light_sh4v0r) #7

It looks cool to me, but there are a few bugs. The achievements are displayed next to the users avatar instead of underneath. The bar now intrudes into the posts.

(dazman76) #8

I thought so too at first, but it’s growing on me :slight_smile: One thing for sure it’s faster, at least in Firefox. Simply scrolling pages was awful before, probably due to bucketloads of JavaScript and AJAX shizzle. It’s nice and snappy now, so I like that for sure :slight_smile: The minimalist top bar is pretty sexeh too.

(Spendlove) #9

It’s a no from me. Awards are over the text so I can’t read your posts and on a small screen it’s tough to see what has new posts and what does not.

(yuval152) #10

//youtu.be/MuXbzy1sEEo

Sorry i couldn’t wait to use it,I actually like the new fourms look.

(Ix LP xI) #11

How ironic. Most guys here accuse the haters of not liking change and when something changes you guys hate it. :slight_smile:

All kidding aside, I like the new forum look. It looks modern.

(Sabayon) #12

site just feels… Blank

(Destroy666) #13

These colors are annoying my eyes. Previous forum theme was better in my opinion.

(PsYcHo) #14

Hm… doesn’t looks bad imo! Just need to get used to it^^

(SinDonor) #15

I couldn’t choose yes or no. I like the style. I hate the WHITE!!! It burns my eyes!!!

I checked the settings and can’t find any way to edit the color scheme. Lame-o.

(nephandys) #16

It’s looking a lot better now that the white has a border.

(H0RSE) #17

I think the new look is very fresh and inviting. There are some bugs though, like when I look under my latest posts, other than the 2 posts I made today, the next recent one is Jan 2010.

(Joe999) #18

it looks nice and the text is better readable

(Zekariah) #19

I dunno, I think I like it. A fresh coat of paint always keeps you interested.

It’s way better to be able to sign in without a headache on my Windows phone now, but still a little buggy to actually post.

(dazman76) #20

I voted “yes” because I do like the layout and style, although it might be nice to tone down the white slightly. Overall though, a job well done I think :slight_smile:

EDIT: Just noticed the pink bar for “yes” in the poll results, that’s very… pastel-tastic.