New Forum is Ugly

(zenstar) #21

New layout is quite nice IMO. They could tone down the colours a little, but otherwise seems fairly swish and very similar to another forum I read (which runs the same forum software I believe).

(Throbblefoot) #22

The orange color of the links makes them really hard to read. One work-around is to make the link bold. Check it out:
Link v. Bold Link

I haven’t had a chance to try the “multi-quote” tool but I bet that’s handy. Is it new?

-Throbblefoot

(Indloon) #23

Lol u guys dont like a white color:P
I like it.Personaly I dont get eyecancer of this theme,because in Wolf:ET I have so bright config so…

(dazman76) #24

[QUOTE=Throbblefoot;372962]The orange color of the links makes them really hard to read. One work-around is to make the link bold. Check it out:
Link v. Bold Link[/QUOTE]

That’s a good call Throbbles, the bold is definitely easier on the eyes :slight_smile:

(Verticae) #25

These new thread icons make me lean heavily towards the opinion of it being ugly.

(light_sh4v0r) #26

Oh, I find them much better than the previous ones :confused:
Much clearer and easier on the eyes.

(Apples) #27

Lean just a bit more, yeah, again, just a tad… yeah we’re good now!

apples unzips

Sorry couldnt resist…

(stealth6) #28

The layout is fine imo, but don’t try doing anything to your profile :smiley: it’s like a labyrinth back there. Also what’s with all the notifications, just when I figure out how to turn one off another kind of notification starts popping up :smiley:

What’s the difference between a contact and a friend? Do we need both? I’d hardly call anybody on here a “friend”, since I’ve never actually met any of them. Just adds to the confusion.

(kamikazee) #29

I don’t see the issue.

The paint still smells, but that’s it.