New Dev Video: When's the MOFO Update?!

(GatoCommodore) #41

its 12:07 22 november UTC time

WHERES THE UPDATE?

i guess the update will out on 23 not 22.

(ImSploosh) #42

[quote=“bontsa;212477”][quote=“Sploosh;212455”]
We also need more maps. Judging by pictures seen on Tumblr, Dockyard appears to be ruined. I’m praying that it’s not, but that could very well be the case. Rather than adding to it, every awesome route was taken away (my guess anyways). Hoping that’s not the case!
[/quote]

Would you mind providing the source of these pictures creating this fear of yours? I mean the pictures I found here are from late June and show absolutely no layout changes whatsoever, those few buildings and paths shown look form- and location-wise exactly the ones around in Dockyard’s blockout form. Heck, the indoors above the secondary objective door is even made more interesting if anything; balcony railing above it is not complete anymore, but requires jumping to get across. Just curious if you have some other pictures found, that’s all, otherwise that fear is simply full of air.

Naah, no harm done my comment was also more of a reminder something is in the works for it, I got it was more of a joke :slight_smile: I mean li…

Bruh. BRUH.[/quote]

Just being skeptical and worrying my ass off because I want Dockyard to be my dream map <3

I couldn’t find the exact pictures sadly. Probably a mistake on my part or I looked at the wrong thing.

Don’t judge me, I’m so anxious and exhausted playing Chapel all day long. (and then I play Bridge and wonder why people say Dome sucks… Bridge is the worst map). Truth be told, I should probably play another game for awhile, but DB is too addicting.

KAWWWWWAAAAIIIIII

(Smile.jpg) #43

Devs, managers, any information?

(NootDogg) #44

what excat time will it drop?