New Dev Video: Map Overhaul

(Chris Mullins) #1

Want to get ahead on the gameplay improvements? Then watch the video and listen to AK and massE take you through it all!

Enjoy!
shoe.

(BlackboltLW) #2

Ho boi that Bridge is pretty

(blufflord) #3

holy shit sd are getting stuff done, gj guys. might get me a bit more excited for the game again

(geronimoooo) #4

My favourite map? Used to be chapel on defense when I couldnt shoot. I would just bury EV under my airstrikes.

Now? I main Sparks and proxy. So its underground. This map doesnt have a lot of issues, if any. Even a heavy defense can be broken with a little smart play.

(Jan S.) #5

This update looks better and better, hopefully no major bugs will appear :slight_smile:

(Black) #6

I don’t know about that weaker generator update.

It seems like after that planting C4 on the objective starts to become redundant or a noob trap.

(deftMoon) #7

What is private match??? is it like matchmaking?

(misspo) #8

[quote=“stayfreshshoe;32889”]Want to get ahead on the gameplay improvements? Then watch the video and listen to AK and massE take you through it all!

Enjoy!
shoe.[/quote]

http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/32493/french-ping-issue-on-dirty-bomb-free-as-operator/p1?new=1

(Terminal_6) #9

Praise be for cleaning up the collision meshes. Probably my biggest pet peeve in the game.

(watsyurdeal) #10

Me right now, seriously excited for this.

(deftMoon) #11

Really appreciate for more regular updates! truly do

(onLooSe) #12

You might as well not start ranked season 2 and just remove it. After you annihilated it with removing it for few months cuz of a bug (instead of keeping it up, but make it just not record the score) what do you think it will happen when you remove it again? It never recovered the first time… how will it recover the next time?

I’m really sorry but this video is exactly the same as the previous one… Showing few more tweaks (which surely were planed before the previous video) to the old maps doesn’t change a thing and you can’t know if this will be beneficial at all… Hell, I’m leaning towards that you will be even forced to revert a lot of the stuff. Especially the generator fiasco and trainyard first objective.

[quote=“onLooSe;208993”] how will it recover the next time?
[/quote]
Perhaps with an actual unique reward for participating that people would care for?

(Mc1412013) #14

You mean attackers wont have to spend 90% of the time limit trying to repair

(onLooSe) #15

[quote=“Kaur;208998”][quote=“onLooSe;208993”] how will it recover the next time?
[/quote]
Perhaps with an actual unique reward for participating that people would care for? [/quote]

Another “Gun dangler” is it then… that’s the best they came up with.

(GatoCommodore) #16

[quote=“Black;208971”]I don’t know about that weaker generator update.

It seems like after that planting C4 on the objective starts to become redundant or a noob trap.[/quote]

shouldnt have done…shoud’ve left it alone.

Good job devs, keep fixing things that doesnt need fixing.

(Xenithos) #17

Let’s just hope their map improvements and collision work doesn’t include any papers:

(SiegeFace) #18

Cannot wait for the update, and these videos rock!

Now don’t forget to subscribe and if you do, we’ll all go bananas!

@BananaSlug

(kopyright) #20

I am a little worried about the second stage of Bridge now… with the generator getting taken down that easily from a distance there is almost no point in defending it in the first place.