New Dev Video: Map Overhaul

(The_N00Ba) #21

I though they said they were not changing the HP of the bridge one?

(Jostabeere) #22

Who thought using mines to kill secondary doors was a good idea? If any merc has a possibility to do that, fine. If not, mercs with heavy explosives will be even stronger. And the minemonkey doesn’t need a buff…Seriously.

(Dieu-Sama) #23

[quote=“stayfreshshoe;32889”]Enjoy!
shoe.[/quote]

SHAVE. THY. WEAK. BEARD !!!

(JonBongNoJovi) #24

Lowering the generator health is a concern , if you could repair once destroyed would help ease it , but as mentioned makes planting c4 redundent , even losing10% health each repair would ease the pain but why plant c4 anymore ??

(Sithas) #25

While the most of map improvements where nice, i’m very worried about the generator health reduction. I hope this doesnt allow mine monkey and flethcer to use their explosives instead of planting the dyna to disable secondary objectives.

(blufflord) #26

I believe from the youtube comments on that video, they said they changed it from 12 nades to 7 nades from nader to kill objective, so im not sure how that translates over to fletcher and proxy tho.

(deftMoon) #27

The generator health is kinda worrying. especially maps that rely on it. But I am really excited for private matches tho!

(Mc1412013) #28

I believe from the youtube comments on that video, they said they changed it from 12 nades to 7 nades from nader to kill objective, so im not sure how that translates over to fletcher and proxy tho.[/quote]

If i can take out the ev with a few sticky bombs its would be just as easy with fletcher to take out gen

(sonsofaugust5) #29

Taking generator health down changes a lot of strats and makes the gens practically useless to put up

(sonsofaugust5) #30

this game needs some tasks to do to keep things interesting. Like achievements or something. get 40 kills before you die type stuff that unlocks little things or if you get enough things unlocked you get a bronze gen 1 card of your choice or something.For anyone that has every merc theres nothing to do, now that the dbn tournament is over. dbn keeps the game alive for a lot of comp or experienced players.

(sonsofaugust5) #31

actually if it only effects the trainyard gens and underground gens its not that big of a deal. defense on underground will get a lot harder, same goes for train. people have been saying you can shoot the gens open, im guessing its not that easy.