Need at least 10 players for help

(Seanza) #1

Hey, I’m looking for at least 10 players who are going to be available to test some stuff for me serverside over the next week or so.

• It will be on ETQWPro server(s)
  • you will be required to play a couple of maps an evening in a 5vs5 environment
  • No previous competitive experience is required
  • Serious applicants who are willing to give constructive feedback only, please
  • Your main duties will be to test a server config for a competitive environment, however, you can add your ideas and suggestions to me and I will be very open to them
  • EU preferred, NA can certainly apply (I will be looking for an NA liason aswell)

If you are interested, reply here with a contact method for me to get in touch with you on a fairly easy basis (ie. MSN, xfire, Steam). Alternatively, drop me a PM with the info.

Thanks for your time, you will be part of the making of something amazing : )

(channa) #2

part of something amazing eh

well im avi

(Gvardman) #3

I am avi
Gvardman @ #etqw.gather

(matsy) #4

xfire: noeledmonds

(Dthy) #5

Steam ID: DEC1MATEd (most active)
xfire: mrme526 (hardly ever on)

(timestart) #6

avi, you know where to find me I think :slight_smile:

(Seanza) #7

Just tested this tonight, was pretty fun!

(ED209) #8

Damn it… Australia is probably a little remote to participate

(Seanza) #9

Probably, but if you want, I can give you the server config and if you have enough Aussies who’re up for testing it, that’s no problem!

(lehua768) #10

Probably, but if you want, I can give you the server config and if you have enough Aussies who’re up for testing it, that’s no problem! Damn it… Australia is probably a little remote to participate .Hey, I’m looking for at least 10 players who are going to be available to test some stuff for me serverside over the next week or so.

(matsy) #11

Was fun and my first semi-comptetitive match in along time! Should have won if we didnt spend so much time dicking about on 3rd stage lol

(crazY^) #12

still looking for people to help out?

add me on xfire if your still looking for people.

xfire: crazykiduk2

(Seanza) #13

Was awesome to play with you! I think I’ve completed my former-TCM players collection with the exception of light and dmx :stuck_out_tongue:

(light_sh4v0r) #14

Who called?

(Seanza) #15

Quakebusters!

(light_sh4v0r) #16

I can’t figure out what TCM is, googling it gives interesting results though :wink:

(Seanza) #17

Team CoolerMaster

(matsy) #18

Playing with dmx is defiantly an experience.

(Seanza) #19

So I’ve heard. Furry green walls?

(matsy) #20

Was even funnier when his dog pissed on the floor and Chris stood in it.