NA Live Stream/VOD's

(godcody) #1

Hey guys,
I thought it would be cool to have some kind of NA stream going. I put together this one - http://www.twitch.tv/cyrd. Stream is surprisingly smooth but I still have to tweak some stuff. I’m going to stream my matches and other comp ones depending on how it goes. I’d like to get some of the better team matches that are happening. Would be especially cool to see how the NA teams are doing against the Euros. If you have a particularly big game coming out, feel free to reach out to me and i’ll try to stream it. You can add me in game at godcody or on steam at kohdee.

I'm also looking to have some commentators work with me on matches. I'm not really cut out for it.  If you think you're up for it please add me and we can go from there.  Someone with a good knowledge of the players would be great.  Any advice on this is appreciated.

(Rex) #2

Great finally someone who is able to stream! :cool:

(INF3RN0) #3

I should also be able to stream too- cody was talking to me about this yesterday night. Only thing for me is my internet is kinda crap, but I am quite sure I could get an acceptable quality stream to spectate some matches when time permits (maybe even cast with dk/smiley or anyone available). But for now I must deal with school finals :x…

(Virus047) #4

Someone should find Canvasback from back in the day. His voice was sexy doing Cold Stroyant! :slight_smile: