Mythos about super pro demo players DESTROYED

(Shelly) #41

LOL.
“Application of trolling”, well if I WAS an expert on trolling I´d comment it, but since im NOT, I wont. female logic yeay.

bk on topic, dunno if its just me but I think ppl are going to get paranoid about hackers again and are gonna check every single new or old no-name that has a slightly decent aim. i ve already noticed there are more hack accusations and callouts going on in the last days. its amusing no doubt, could be annoying though in the long run. however it could also have a positive side effect that ppl will stop smurfing so much, which seems to be a big trend again lately.

(Kl3ppy) #42

LOL, i can remember this guy. Conquerer was his nick!

(sereNADE) #43

It didn’t start as a troll but quickly became one. And the results you don’t see were worth it to me. Was between friends.

(Apocalypse_Pony) #44

It’s funny that he can’t even see how obvious it is. It’s not the first time I’ve seen this though. I remember back in BF2, a guy who had hacked for so long, he didn’t give a second thought when posting a picture of some achievement on his clans website… which totally showed the hacks he had running.

He was promptly tossed out. Self pwnage ftw.

(Shelly) #45

[QUOTE=Apocalypse_Pony;390818]It’s funny that he can’t even see how obvious it is. It’s not the first time I’ve seen this though. I remember back in BF2, a guy who had hacked for so long, he didn’t give a second thought when posting a picture of some achievement on his clans website… which totally showed the hacks he had running.

He was promptly tossed out. Self pwnage ftw.[/QUOTE]

lol, i saw something similar in bfv, esl-tournament, team-captain of winning team had to post a screenshot of the result to esl-admin. uploaded img but forgot that it also showed his taskbar, where you could see he was using hax. funny thing is the screenie was up for a whole day and tons ppl looked at it b4 someone was smart enough to take a closer look at the taskbar.

(Apples) #46

@ Shelly about the paranoid thing : some ppl are fishy, more and more, wont drop name but weirdly they all are weird noname or sudden semigod, I know a good player when I see one, I know a too good player when I see one too :wink:

Paranoia is IMO, justified

(Aristotle) #47

So, is the dude from lausl’s video in Villa, or just friends with some of them… Pretty sure he says he’s in it at one point but then just says he knows the leader and such at another.

Also, what’s his in game name or is that just activity using a a youtube account of a different name?

(lausl) #48

activity/sverige/robo/egde.gaming/invalido and coldcookieweapon/phantomias/conquerer are two separate guys (robo is from sverige, coldc0ckweapon from germany), both came from the demo and play the full since a few months.
don’t know how pb works…so that once busted cheaters like activity, hunbaba, kblvh can still play the game.
coldcookieweapon isn’t banned by pb-so it’s up to the naziadmins to ban his guid. :penguin:

and just for the lol:
quote from an aimbot site:

honestly…i like that smart4ss :smiley: someone has to bring that 2 guys here to this fred :wink:
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/member.php/20438-COLDCOOKIEWEAPON
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/member.php/27068-Sverige

(Dthy) #49

Sverige is in many forms, i’ve seen -sver1ge-, Sverige and there’s probably a few other variants.

(m1rra) #50

dat snapping onto people’s heads
dat taste of music

i fkin loled hard

(DrFunkenstein) #51

[QUOTE=2babes having fun;390846]activity/sverige/robo/egde.gaming/invalido and coldcookieweapon/phantomias/conquerer are two separate guys (robo is from sverige, coldc0ckweapon from germany), both came from the demo and play the full since a few months.
don’t know how pb works…so that once busted cheaters like activity, hunbaba, kblvh can still play the game.
coldcookieweapon isn’t banned by pb-so it’s up to the naziadmins to ban his guid. :penguin:[/QUOTE]

People that run a server should seriously consider streaming to PBBans. It’s not just something for pub servers, promod servers and people organizing tournaments can benefit from it as well. It keeps the riff raff out and if you catch a cheater and provide proof to them, other servers benefit from it as well.

Here’s the info about Sverige on the PBBans pages.

Dr. Funkenstein

(Sverige) #52

Hey whatsup! now i want to tell you guys something,before you making me to a crushed maggog …
Actually i am a guy who tried this game first time back in 08 or so, it was the demo version… firstly i disliked it. But after two years i came across it again and i started playing it a bit. The demo had some great players back then, even if it sounds retarted, i played a bit got friends with some guys there, became better each day :smiley: and then after 1 and half year on demo lol… it was getting pretty dead so i bought the full game. thought i might be trying it out , then i played the full game for a while and i can say i saw no difference :rolleyes:
public players where at same level as most of demo guys. so i had no difficulties to pop some heads :tongue:
well then i tried promod sometimes and people called me faker becouse they didnt belive i was new mostly couse i was getting more frags then some of they :confused:
Ok one day i did try a hack just for fun… and got banned , indeed i deserve it really just wanted to say :rolleyes:
/greets “sverige”

srry for the english\

(coldcookie) #53

Hey Guys,
YOu should know that im also registred here -.-
First i want to say: YES,i once had an aimbot for 2 days on QW.
But, i never used it ONLINE.
What i want when i play a game is a CHALLENGE,
and see, there is noone with an aimbot.
Its pretty ridicoulus how you act.
Sverige&i are pretty good players,
we can also play without an aimbot! :wink:
3 Years qw experience is a lot :wink:
Sverige&me should do an 1vs1 for showing you our real skills.
On a promod server.
With spectators.
But maybe only in 1-2 weeks (im a student, we write 2 test this week -.-)
(btw. The guy called ‘Conqueror’ is a friend who plays on my computer :wink: )

Also, you are ALWAYS allowed to spectate us!

“play the full since a few months.”
Not true,i play it since more than a year

“sometimes 48 accu and about 60 kills on infmaps with massive pistol usage are no problem for coldcookieweapon/fantomias but when you specc him he just can’t hit a deployable.”
Time for an 1vs1.

"and just for the lol:
quote from an aimbot site:PICTURE

This aimbot supports 1.5 and costs more than 50 dollars :wink: Im a student and also dont have dollars,so…

ALSO i wish i could help you to KILL this aimbot.Im going to talk with some Admins of some Servers.

Greetz,
CooKie

(Aristotle) #54

Dude in your video it’s obvious you used an aimbot, with the snapping straight to heads of multiple people back to back.

but

(Shelly) #55

lol this thread is becoming interesting.

@ sverige and coldcookie: its not ridiculous how ppl react! the expectation of gamers towards other gamers to not use any assisting tool whatsoever to gain an advantage over others is normal and understandable. whether you used a hack once or more times, whether online or offline, dont matter, you should be permabanned from this game for using a hack at all.

however i m really interested to see you play without any hacks in a 1v1 against some ppl here:D. pls let me know when you can make it and then i ll get a server set up for you.

im genuinely interested to see your so called skill without any additional help of any programs, tools etc.

the reason for this is coz more than ever i ve noticed gamers, that like you have only been playing for ~ 1-2 years and have remarkable but questionable skills and i would bet any money on it that they are using some form of additional tool to gain an advantage over others. unfortunately some of these tools like tweaking and overclocking your graphiccards (e.g. rivatuner) are not considered as hacks, although in my books they are the same as any aimbot etc.

only yesterday while playing some pro mod pub i couldnt help but notice how very similar these players i mentioned are in their gamestyle and ownage. they re good shots both in vanilla and pro mod but not impossible to kill nor anything too extreme noticable in vanilla, but as soon as they play pro mod they re absolutely unhit ppl, that do crazy jumps/movements and land headshots in mid-air (in the weirdest angles ever), through walls and even barricades. funny enough they also have another similar phenomenon, when you get closer to them in close combat, you start lagging for milliseconds and next thing you know you re dead.

for some reason it seems like they notice you faster than you notice them, no matter how good your awareness is and without any usage of radar ofc. and once they notice you and aim for you, you re dead, you dont even have the chance to shoot bk rly. you cant sneak up on them either, coz no matter what they are doing whether they re busy in a 1v1 or even 1v2 fight with someone else or doing some objective, as soon as you start shooting them, even if they re on low health they turn around or do some weird ass jump to some side and shoot you once and you re dead.

the only way of killing them is from very far range with a sniperrifle or railgun. the first time i noticed this weirdness (i cant find the correct words to describe it) about some players was when the 3lack players were active. they were the first players where i noticed these things that i mentioned above. but it didnt just stay with them, it continued to these night~L ppl or whatever their tag was and now there are the 40% players that have the same gamestyle.

i dont know what it is they are using but it makes them pretty much the same kind of players with the same issues and i dont notice any individual playstyle where i could put it down to individual skill, so i just presume they all have one thing in common, which must be either some bad ass config or some tool.

(Kl3ppy) #56

nuf said :smiley:

(Coliseum) #57

Wow. Just… wow. Actually having the nerve to post here and try and convince us there’s something wrong with our collective eyesight. It’s bordering on the rude. Or is it just plain stupidity? Then again, maybe this kind of behaviour is to be expected from the guy who’s so desperate to show off his 1337 sk1llz, he includes footage that shows blatant bot-usage.
We all know that 1 vs 1 is never going to take place. Guys like you never deliver.

And don’t bother helping us to KILL this aimbot any further, you already did your job: banned from Killers and PC, I’ll try to make sure Villa follows and I’m sure someone from TAW will pick it up as well. GLHF on the demo servers!

(YumYum) #58

I have to say im waiting for the complete movie! it must be 1 hour length, if the preview was 13 mins? How many broken demo files will be in complete movie?

Also nice to see vendetta/cannibal manages to ban a cheater at least once in his life :smiley:

(Coliseum) #59

Hahaha! He was bound to get it right at some point!

(Sverige) #60

Nice wrighting there shelly! and im onto a 1vs1 match as soon as a fair server comes up with net cvar restrictions .
but probab no one would like to battle me becouse of this :slight_smile:

And also i want to say i have absolutely no rivatuner or anything like that! only a config with medium/low quality for higher fps and new key-bindings for everything ingame , nothing else

EDIT: oh yes! i forgot to mention the mouse acc fix…

//Greets “sverige”