I want to share a mod to you. It’s not a finished mod and I would love to find more coders to help me.
Infected Mod is a survival gameplay mod.
It changes Allies to Humans/Swat and Axis to Infected/Zombies.
Basics of infected mod:
Humans Team: Once the match has begun, you need to run and hide somewhere safe. The idea is to stay alive as long as you possibly can without being killed by a [Infected] player. If you are killed by a [Infected] player you will be switched over to the [Infected] team. If any of the [Humans] are alive at the end of the game [Humans] will win.
Infected Team: The [Infected] team starts off with 1 player. Once the match has started you may begin to hunt the [Humans]. If you see any [Humans] try everything and anything you can to kill them. Be creative! Once all [Humans] have been killed. The [Infected] team will win the game.
- Humans: You need to survive till the timelimit is over !
-> Get ammo on kills
- Infected: Kill all humans to win the round (starts with 1 player)
-> Kill a human to infect him
- Class features: such as kamikaze for “Paineer”, able to setup different movement speed and healthpoints
- More Blood
- Random Map vote
- Custom votes found in Vote->Infected
- Removes Mg42 and objectives out of maps
- Heartbeat sound on lower healthpoints
- World sounds for better atmosphere
- Player punishment for “spec -> human team” to avoid dead (empty weapons on respawn).
- Get ammo for kills (infected players get another throwing knife, humans get bullets)
- Thirdperson mode ( /tp ‘value’ or /thridperson ‘value’)
- More helpfull shrubbot commands
- Infected Team has special spawnpoints on some maps
- Edited mapscripts
- Water breath bar
Server: 2.55, 2.6b, et300
server: windows, linux
client: windows, linux
For more infos read the readme/docs