[Mod] Infected

(twt_thunder) #21

I cant code a **** cheesy I wlll just do the model :slight_smile: and yes replace the knife…

(twt_thunder) #22

ok. got it ingame with modified arm… but I am not satisfied… I want some other animation.
I will also put this in a folder for itself called machete in weapons2 so you can code it to be only an axis knife Micha. But as I said I am not satisfied yet… So be patient for a day or 2 more please.

(Micha) #23

Seems good. I want to see it as third person and from side :smiley:
I will try to add it to just axis.

Sure I can wait. You can take as long as you need/want, no problem.

(twt_thunder) #24

ok, this is not amazing stuff but I actually made a custom animation… so it chops instead of sting with the machete…
need another hand still… but working on it :slight_smile:

http://www.xfire.com/video/61bf59

(twt_thunder) #25

thewolfteam delivers once more…

you got a pm Micha
remeber to change the weapon files name from knife to machete or whatever you call it in code.
Not to sure how the throwing knife works on this but check it out… if you need a model for throwing, i need the original model sent to me…

have a ball…

greetz Thunder

(cheesy) #26

Nice work thunder. Micha maybe you should establish a rights readme on that model/skin, otherwise it will end up in 10 mods with no credit. I might even ninja that myself :wink:

(twt_thunder) #27

Thanx cheesy :slight_smile: was a much fiddle with the animation :slight_smile:
but its incredible what you can achive if you want to :slight_smile:

(cheesy) #28

Micha, sent you PM

(twt_thunder) #29

no, not yet anyway… anything wrong?

(twt_thunder) #30

couldn’t help myself…

little map with no objectives … just crash’n’burn… and ammo and health cabinets…
will do a little more around and then you need someone to wayfile it for bots :smiley:

(cheesy) #31

I meant I sent him a PM lol

(twt_thunder) #32

oh, ok
is the server down?
109.70.149.30:27934?

(Micha) #33

Seems so, new infected ip: 188.40.70.82:27967

(cheesy) #34

Micha, do what you can to code in the machete on axis team, if it don’t work out, I will take a stab at it. No pun intended.

(wh_te) #35

yes, I hosted a server a while ago with Trooptrain, you’ve been playing on it during the event I think :slight_smile:
Will consider hosting another in some time!

Wh_Te from Quarkclan.com

(twt_thunder) #36

cant attach images on pm’s it seem Micha so I post them here, is this more like you want them?

(Micha) #37

The first one is a bit to white, make it more like second one. The covert looks nice :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #38

ok, darkened the engie a bit…
so for eyes…

this:

or this?

personally I like the last one best… I will also make some red ones… like blood eyes and see

(twt_thunder) #39

red eyes… and some other teeths also made

I will pack up all stuf and pm you the link…

EDIT:
And just for the fun… should we make them some cool helmets?

(twt_thunder) #40

hehe what a laugh…