Merc role-call: Thunder

(Faraleth) #21

There will be a bunch of information and stats for Thunder in the round-up! I’ll post it ASAP ^.^

(APRenpsy) #22

Yay!

(Haki) #23

it does. :smiley:

(DMaster2) #24

@DMaster2
The MA42 has Spares, Tough and Drilled…
[/quote]
Goddammit i edited the post like half a minute after and still not fast enough it seem :persevere:

(sentimentalDime) #25

@DMaster2
The MA42 has Spares, Tough and Drilled…
[/quote]
Goddammit i edited the post like half a minute after and still not fast enough it seem :persevere: [/quote]
@DMaster2
Sentimentaldime = Sanic confirmed

(Haki) #26

he seems SO strong !

High health pool, a big ass LMG and he can take out deployables.

it will definitely be funny when he get’s to be on Free Rotation !

(Mr-Penguin) #27

[quote=“Haki;113423”]he seems SO strong !

it will definitely be funny when he get’s to be on Free Rotation ![/quote]

“I BANG you all!”

(DeaDmaN2be) #28

He’s very slow and u can’t miss his hitbox :wink:

(3N1GM4) #29

[quote=“Amerika;113397”]
And Thunder got with his concussion grenades what people like @Watsyurdeal and myself wanted to give to Phantom…an EMP haha.[/quote]

Exactly my thought. No wonder they resisted the idea when applied to Phantom

(HoakinBlackforge) #30

“FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!” Probably what i will scream through the mic while playing thunder.

(MarsRover) #31

Awww yeah, Mr T is here :smiley:

Anyone got all 9 loadout cards?

(Backuplight) #32

Thank @Sniff for the gift that keeps on giving.

(Fiktio) #33

Time to earn some credits for Thor. B)

(KayDubz) #34

So he’s fragger with flash bangs? Not that intrigued to be honest.

Would have loved to have seen Turtle or Aimee instead. This game needs another engineer. This is like what…the 5th assault merc?

(Mr-Penguin) #35

[quote=“Kay-Dubz;113496”]So he’s fragger with flash bangs? Not that intrigued to be honest.

Would have loved to have seen Turtle or Aimee instead. This game needs another engineer. This is like what…the 5th assault merc?[/quote]

Fourth, unless you count Fletcher as a pseudo-assault merc.

And honestly, Turtle and Aimee wouldn’t have brought much to the game either.

(KayDubz) #36

I count Phantom as assault. He does absolutely no Recon work. People use him as assault, and he has no usefulness as recon.

(KayDubz) #37

1 more thing about Thunder…the concussion grenades are something cool, new, and different-ish. But I cannot see him as being an true alternative to Fragger as some people here and on Reddit have hinted at.

Fragger can already take out deployables with a frag nade, as well as kill people sitting near them. Plus you and your team waste less bullets finishing off people who got hit with splash damage.

Flash banging a group or deployables still means you need to knife and/or shoot them in order to clear the area. I can see myself using Thunder for like a week, and then quickly going back to Fragger if I need a merc who has high kill potential.

(blisteringOwlNest) #38

Am I right in assuming that the flash bang will have a bigger radius then the frag? As it defiantly looked like it and I wouldn’t be surprised. Imagine hitting a team with it, then getting a stoker to throw down some fire :open_mouth: or a frag, or even some mines. Actually, literally any offensive ability would be helped by the flash.

Aldo, do we know all the effects, e.g. Does it slow people, or is it only for blinding?

(RyePanda) #39

Still waiting for turtle…

(brennanfreak) #40

When Thunder goes on rotation, the horror…