Merc role-call: Thunder

(Faraleth) #1

EDIT: And for more information - http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/20597/23rd-november-nexon-stream-round-up/p1

(watsyurdeal) #2

(Mr-Penguin) #3

Well, there goes my Nader purchase.

(SteelMailbox) #4

Beat ya to it Fara :smile:

(Faraleth) #5

@steelMailbox yeah, but you cheated by editing it in :wink:

(sentimentalDime) #6

Nice!
Definetely looks like a strong competetitor to Fragger.

(SteelMailbox) #7

Touche

(Amerika) #8

I am pretty happy about this news! I think he’ll shake up the competitive meta and potentially be an alternative point man to Fragger.

And Thunder got with his concussion grenades what people like @Watsyurdeal and myself wanted to give to Phantom…an EMP haha.

(ASTOUNDINGSHELL) #9

FAPS MUCH
FInishes
begins again

(Drcipres) #10

Who said turtle or aimee ? Not me ^^

(kittenishBlender) #11

This mk46 looks awesome <3
The intro was also tremendoulsy cool

(Mr-Penguin) #12

Just noticed that Thunder had the Stark AR as a weapon…that’s a rather odd choice. I was expecting the K-121.

(watsyurdeal) #13

[quote=“Amerika;113397”]I am pretty happy about this news! I think he’ll shake up the competitive meta and potentially be an alternative point man to Fragger.

And Thunder got with his concussion grenades what people like @Watsyurdeal and myself wanted to give to Phantom…an EMP haha.[/quote]

@Amerika

Yep so now it’s back to the drawing board for him, damn.

But then again, we could always come up with something different that fits his role. Personally I feel like melee could go the Counter Strike route, and reward successful hits with a faster recovery time, this way it rewards good aim and punishes you for missing. Just my opinion.

As for a second ability, I’m honestly out of ideas at this point…maybe separate his Armor like someone else suggested???

(kittenishBlender) #14

Hmmm so according to the video, he has also access to the timik.

(ASTOUNDINGSHELL) #15

THudner and fragger combos will be brutal

(triteCherry) #16

If it puts out Stoker’s fire as well, I’mma toss a table.

(Aazhyd) #17

I said it I said it I said it!!!

Didn’t I say it?!?!

(DMaster2) #18

Dat MA42 with the new gun and Spares, Tough and Focus seem quite the strong loadout. Maybe the best one?

(SteelMailbox) #19

Thunder new merc announced on stream

Considering @Faraleth Posted that now I know everyone will watch that and just leave this thread alone.
Damn you faraleth

(sentimentalDime) #20

@DMaster2
The MA42 has Spares, Tough and Drilled…