Medic Stats request

(Mustang) #41

Different people yo!

(Smooth) #42

Not entirely sure what this achieves, but here you go :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #43

yo !

(Hundopercent) #44

Thanks Anti. When you pull them please keep them on topic. Im not here to glorify anyone.

(Smooth) #45

Here’s the top 10 sorted by KPM for Sawbonez (v26021) and Phoenix (v26863)

(INF3RN0) #46

And now spook can rest easy haha

(Glottis-3D) #47

[QUOTE=Smooth;484937]Here’s the top 10 sorted by KPM for Sawbonez (v26021) and Phoenix (v26863)

[/QUOTE]

huge thanks for this!!! is it possible to show this for fops, to compare?

and these are pre-nerfed stats. would be great to see post-nerf stats for both medics.

(Smooth) #48

Too much manual work to provide more than this right now.

It’ll all be in a handy website eventually :slight_smile:

(Ecano) #49

[QUOTE=Smooth;484944]

It’ll all be in a handy website eventually :)[/QUOTE]

What a Xmas gift!!! :wink:

(Glottis-3D) #50

[QUOTE=Smooth;484944]Too much manual work to provide more than this right now.

It’ll all be in a handy website eventually :)[/QUOTE]

still muchos gracias for your time!

(Kl3ppy) #51

Smooth, lazy as usual :tongue:

Just kidding, good job!

(spookify) #52

T’is a Good Morning :wink:

I may talk out of my but+ a lot but I truly can feel the little % tweaks.

Thanks for Posting this SD! :slight_smile:

(spookify) #53

I was 5% High… Not Bad…

(spookify) #54

[QUOTE=Smooth;484937]Here’s the top 10 sorted by KPM for Sawbonez (v26021) and Phoenix (v26863)

[/QUOTE]

Smooth in all honesty if people said Phoenix felt right, had a high kill ceiling, was useless at long/mid and long ranges why was he nerfed and other Kill classes like LT and AR’s not buffed (More So)? You had to land HS in-order to kill someone especially a good LT. Imagine if the LT not get buffed a little more that puts even more pressure to land at lead 4 HS on a good player let alone a novice.

I know you can always undo this nerfs. 1 more Buff to LT and AR and please think about putting saw back to 2 patches ago and Phoenix back to last patch and see how they balance out.

Buffed LT or what SD is probably calling them Killing Machines would beat Medic 1 v 1 in the case above and Medic Stats like KPM and KD will go down on their own not because of a nerf. ACC and Headshots should stay the same and give them a fighting chance. 6 HS with Phoenix was ton especially with smaller hit boxes which could be made smaller with more accurate AR’s and guns…

Iron-Sights can boost the gun however SD see’s fit. Iron-Shights were very important at mid to long range for Phoenix because it felt like you needed to land 15 Headshots.

As I have stated I do not like the new patch feel. I think the new sound actually throws me off somehow… I have pretty much washed my hands of Saw because of his gun and how slow pack come out to heal and heal in general.

Conclusion: Stats looked right. Now if the AR’s had that kind of ACC with a lot more Damage small recoil you have a game… ROF and Fall-Off Damage to tweak…

(Glottis-3D) #55

+still 33% for top players looks like not very good. is it because of lags, netcode and overal low performance? i dunno, maybe, but I think spread is too high.

(Kl3ppy) #56

Had the same feeling. Smooth or Anti posted some stats of Inferno and me and I was about 30% which means that I’m not far away from the top gunners. But the problem is, I’m not a top gunner at all :frowning:

(Bangtastic) #57

I only read: Give me one imba char to rule them all;

Where is the point to have different sets of chars, if one is really superior and a lot easier to handle. not to mention he is a medic. How can this be a better game, if one char has the biggest advantage than some chars combined. (better than any assault, fops + self heal + self revive + revive team mates); this doesnt stand in any relation whatsoever.

If you play him now he is still quite good, but rather more on par with sawbonez and rest of chars, than pre update.

Edit: And even less recoil + more dmg for everyone doesnt make any sense either; Why arent we playing instagib then?

(DarkangelUK) #58

[QUOTE=Tast1c;484956]I only read: Give me one imba char to rule them all;

Where is the point to have different sets of chars, if one is really superior and a lot easier to handle. not to mention he is a medic. How can this be a better game, if one char has the biggest advantage than some chars combined. (better than any assault, fops + self heal + self revive + revive team mates); this doesnt stand in any relation whatsoever.

If you play him now he is still quite good, but rather more on par with sawbonez and rest of chars, than pre update.

Edit: And even less recoil + more dmg for everyone doesnt make any sense either; Why arent we playing instagib then?[/QUOTE]

It’s nothing to do with having a single imba char, it’s all to do with him having his fave char being the most powerful :wink: If it happened to be engi he liked the best I’m sure this thread would be called “Engi Stats Request”

(spookify) #59

New Nexus Forums are up

Edit: Who wants to post this over there? I dont have time :frowning:

(Glottis-3D) #60

[QUOTE=Tast1c;484956]I only read: Give me one imba char to rule them all;

Edit: And even less recoil + more dmg for everyone doesnt make any sense either; Why arent we playing instagib then?[/QUOTE]

no offence, but there is something with your read abilities prbbly.
noone here asked for an imba char.
noone said medics should be more powerfull than fops let alone soldier.
noone asked for more damage

the key issue - spread. sawbonez got nerfed via spread and then same happened with phoenix.
ppl in this thread mostly didnt like it. i personally dont mind low damage - IF - spread is appropriate. that is not the case atm.