May i ask WTF???

(Xerny) #41

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:
Hmph, no wonder why you have so many disagrees and flags in your profile.

Anyways you can keep begging for the Devs to reduce the damage of the mines, don’t know if that will help though.

Just as i said, mines are meant to be detonated at point blank range, don’t belive me?

Here’s a definition,
A mine - a type of bomb placed on or just below the surface of the ground or in the water that detonates when disturbed by a person, vehicle, or ship.

If the Devs reduce the damage of the mine to 80-100, then there will be no use for them.
And if they did reduce the damage then she will probably give her a buff to compensate with the nerf.

Plus atleast be thankful that the only augment that makes her mines more dangerous is the Lock-On augment, if she did have an augment such as Bigger Blast or Explodydendron then oh boy, she would basically be even more powerful when Phantom was released with the Katana bug.

Also if you’re about to walk around a corner and you have a feeling there is a mine right behind it, try to long jump, the effect of the explosion will be less dentrimental (unless the certain Proxy has Lock-On ofcourse.)

Hmph yeah because having an opinion is bad, my mistake XD

Having an opinion ISN’T bad, the only problem is that most of the threads you’ve created are either rushed and most of them are just rants, you really don’t like a lot of this game now, don’t you?

I honestly don’t see the point of playing a game when you have little to no fun.

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Anyways you can keep begging for the Devs to reduce the damage of the mines, don’t know if that will help though.

Just as i said, mines are meant to be detonated at point blank range, don’t belive me?

Here’s a definition,
A mine - a type of bomb placed on or just below the surface of the ground or in the water that detonates when disturbed by a person, vehicle, or ship.

If the Devs reduce the damage of the mine to 80-100, then there will be no use for them.
And if they did reduce the damage then she will probably give her a buff to compensate with the nerf.

Plus atleast be thankful that the only augment that makes her mines more dangerous is the Lock-On augment, if she did have an augment such as Bigger Blast or Explodydendron then oh boy, she would basically be even more powerful when Phantom was released with the Katana bug.

Also if you’re about to walk around a corner and you have a feeling there is a mine right behind it, try to long jump, the effect of the explosion will be less dentrimental (unless the certain Proxy has Lock-On ofcourse.)

Not to 80-100, im saying at max 120 damage with a smaller blast radius. Of course you exaggerate what I think is needed to make a point.

No wonder you make such ignorant replies on posts

Proxy’s mines are specially made to punish people who rush into rooms,objectives and other places.

Although i admit that the damage of the mines is quite frustrating to deal with, if you keep fighting against Proxies, try memorizing spots where most Proxies place their mines, it might get boring to waste some minutes of your day to memorize some mine spots but trust me, it will be rewarding and save most of your KDA.

And if you don’t want to get a loadout card with any of the augments listed on this thread to take countermeasures against the damage of the mines, then you can always try to long jump away from a mine that is near a corner you can’t see, or just take another way.

Anyways, if the Devs decide to one day nerf Proxy’s mines then you can stop ranting about her and move on to the next merc but for now,

You either take the bullshit, or you just give up and search for another game.

I long wall jump away every time

Still get killed by them fun to play against nukes

Then that means the Proxy is most likely using the Lock On augment, just as i said, try to memorize key mine position.

Also try to turn up your ingame volume, i can hear the mine beeping sound PERFECTLY.

(bgyoshi) #42

He’s not here looking for assistance or logical changes to the game

He’s just here to whine.

Ignore it

(HadronZodiac) #43

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Here’s a definition,

Hmph yeah because having an opinion is bad, my mistake XD

Having an opinion ISN’T bad, the only problem is that most of the threads you’ve created are either rushed and most of them are just rants, you really don’t like a lot of this game now, don’t you?

I honestly don’t see the point of playing a game when you have little to no fun.

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Here’s a definition,

Not to 80-100, im saying at max 120 damage with a smaller blast radius. Of course you exaggerate what I think is needed to make a point.

No wonder you make such ignorant replies on posts

Proxy’s mines are specially made to punish people who rush into rooms,objectives and other places.

Although i admit that the damage of the mines is quite frustrating to deal with, if you keep fighting against Proxies, try memorizing spots where most Proxies place their mines, it might get boring to waste some minutes of your day to memorize some mine spots but trust me, it will be rewarding and save most of your KDA.

And if you don’t want to get a loadout card with any of the augments listed on this thread to take countermeasures against the damage of the mines, then you can always try to long jump away from a mine that is near a corner you can’t see, or just take another way.

Anyways, if the Devs decide to one day nerf Proxy’s mines then you can stop ranting about her and move on to the next merc but for now,

You either take the bullshit, or you just give up and search for another game.

I long wall jump away every time

Still get killed by them fun to play against nukes

Then that means the Proxy is most likely using the Lock On augment, just as i said, try to memorize key mine position.

Also try to turn up your ingame volume, i can hear the mine beeping sound PERFECTLY.

I put it on blast and it sounds like a tiny whistle, and thats with NO background sound.

Not balanced imo

(HadronZodiac) #44

@bgyoshi said:
He’s not here looking for assistance or logical changes to the game

He’s just here to whine.

Ignore it

He’s not here to make a structured reason why this fix shouldn’t be made

He’s just here to look good but in reality has less levels than someone who hasn’t even installed the game

Ignore it

(Eox) #45

That debate is running in circles.

Closing.

closed #46