May i ask WTF???

(HadronZodiac) #1

Why in the literal hell do proxy mines do more than 130 damage. That’s just… wtf devs… wtf

(kopyright) #2

You don’t seem to like an awful lot about this game.

(Gire) #3

I still want team mate mines to not make any sounds

(Xerny) #4

Honey, what do you expect from an explosive that is meant to be detonated at point blank range?

Do you expect it to do about 60 damage?

Plus, if most of the time you get killed by a Proxy mine, then it’s your fault, if you just SEE a Proxy for a second, then you instantly must get on high alert, peak around corners, if you’re using Fletcher or Nader try throwing a Sticky or a Nade, it could save your precious KDA, also attempt to listen for the beeping sound of the mines.

(HadronZodiac) #5

@kopyright said:
You don’t seem to like an awful lot about this game.

Thats why im sharing my opinion, to improve it.

Also its probs cuz devs somehow lost my previous data? not sure how, leaves bad taste in your mouth tho…

(HadronZodiac) #6

@Xerny said:
Honey, what do you expect from an explosive that is meant to be detonated at point blank range?

Plus, if most of the time you get killed by a Proxy mine, then it’s your fault, if you just SEE a Proxy for a second, then you instantly must get on high alert, peak around corners, if you’re using Fletcher or Nader try throwing a Sticky or a Nade, it could save your precious KDA, also attempt to listen for the beeping sound of the mines.

I expect it to do 120 at max, so the 3 mercs with more than average health have a chance.

Technically, only 2 mercs can survive it, not even sure if thunder can actually.

Now fragger cant even survive.

Gj devs

(HadronZodiac) #7

@Xerny said:

You cant SEE a proxy mine if its behind a corner

Im never directly on it, they just increased BR so its basically impossible to survive unless you have unshakable or rhino

Waste an ability constantly to test every corner? lol new players thinking they smart since the game was born

(kopyright) #8

@HadronZodiac said:

Even if you cannot see them, you can clearly hear them. Not to mention that there are a couple of favourite mine spots you should always be wary around. Bomb Squad is your friend, too.

@HadronZodiac said:
I expect it to do 120 at max, so the 3 mercs with more than average health have a chance.

Technically, only 2 mercs can survive it, not even sure if thunder can actually.

Now fragger cant even survive.

After all the balancing updates I have lost track of how much damage the mine actually does these days, but last time I remember most non-squishy mercs could easily shake off its damage unless they had already been injured before.

(Ptiloui) #9

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Im never directly on it, they just increased BR so its basically impossible to survive unless you have unshakable or rhino

Waste an ability constantly to test every corner? lol new players thinking they smart since the game was born

@Xerny didn’t say if you see a mine, but if you see a proxy in enemy team, then you should be aware that some mines must hide in corners. I advise to watch for corners first. Keep your distance from walls when turning, you’ll avoid most mines. For mines you can’t avoid (like that stupid placement in last part of Trainyard), throwing one sticky or nader’s nade is not a waste, if you can manage them of course.

Also Bomb Squad, or in last resort Untrackable, are your friends.

(Xerny) #10

@Ptiloui Don’t forget Unshakable, that augment saved my Sparks from Naders,Fletchers,Proxies and Fraggers.

(HadronZodiac) #11

@Xerny said:
@Ptiloui Don’t forget Unshakable, that augment saved my Sparks from Naders,Fletchers,Proxies and Fraggers.

Not every merc and even loadout has unshakeable, and not every one even owns one, so basically its rng to survive it.

gj devs

(kopyright) #12

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Not every merc and even loadout has unshakeable, and not every one even owns one, so basically its rng to survive it.

gj devs

Of course they haven’t, but it’s one of the many countermeasures people brought up in this thread which you choose to ignore, blaming everyone but yourself for your own incompetence.

(Xerny) #13

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

Of course they haven’t, but it’s one of the many countermeasures people brought up in this thread which you choose to ignore, blaming everyone but yourself for your own incompetence.

I have to agree with @kopyright on this one, you clearly didn’t even mind to check to see how many mercs have that augment, the mercs that can equip the augment are: Arty,Fragger,Guardian,Sawbonez,Vassili,Bushwacker,Nader,Rhino,Thunder and Sparks.

And it’s not my fault you waste most of your precious credits on praying that you might get a decent loadout card from an equipment case OR using the crafting system.

Just save up 17,500 credits and just buy an ordinary bronze card, don’t do the same mistake i’ve made by wasting 100k credits to craft 2 cobalt cards from the crafting system.

(HadronZodiac) #14

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

Im not ignoring it, i shouldnt need a specific card to survive something so basic with so much health ;p

(HadronZodiac) #15

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

I have to agree with @kopyright on this one, you clearly didn’t even mind to check to see how many mercs have that augment, the mercs that can equip the augment are: Arty,Fragger,Guardian,Sawbonez,Vassili,Bushwacker,Nader,Rhino,Thunder and Sparks.

And it’s not my fault you waste most of your precious credits on praying that you might get a decent loadout card from an equipment case OR using the crafting system.

Just save up 17,500 credits and just buy an ordinary bronze card, don’t do the same mistake i’ve made by wasting 100k credits to craft 2 cobalt cards from the crafting system.

I do, people just like you ignore it so you can look professional XD

(kopyright) #16

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

Im not ignoring it, i shouldnt need a specific card to survive something so basic with so much health ;p

We shouldn’t need to lecture people on using their senses to stop being blown to bits by a weapon which was rarely ever used outside of PUB matches for being so easy to avoid, and yet here we are.

(HadronZodiac) #17

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

We shouldn’t need to lecture people on using their senses to stop being blown to bits by a weapon which was rarely ever used outside of PUB matches for being so easy to avoid, and yet here we are.

I shouldn’t need to constantly tell people who are trying to ble pros that half of those sense can’t be used in a number of situations.

(Xerny) #18

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

What’s the problem with liking a color variant? Plus i crafted those cobalts when DB was still owned by Nexon (AKA. The days when adding a merc took about 5-7 months.), when i had nothing better to do.

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

The fact that you only took that “basic thing” in consideration (AKA. the mines.) shows how little you think before speaking.

Why don’t you go in any pub and count how many mercs with explosives you see?

Also most of the loadout cards that have the “Unshakable” augment are fairly decent.

(bgyoshi) #19

Wasting an ability lmfao why are you pretending that tossing a Fragger sticky or Nader nade is a waste of an ability? They have a practically non-existent cooldown and you have 2/4 more wtf

There’s also no such thing as a proxy mine you can’t see around a corner that also kills you. If you can’t peek around the corner and see the mine, it’s too far away to do lethal damage. The only way they can kill you is if you hug the corner hard and run straight into them… and any non-beginner player knows not to hug the inside corner ever…because there’s usually proxy mines.

Come on don’t be willfully ignorant lmao

I haven’t been killed by a resting proxy mine in…I dunno, 5 months? Most proxy’s just throw them at you and shoot them, that’s how I die to them.

They aren’t hard to hear, see, or predict. Git gud boi

(HadronZodiac) #20

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

What’s the problem with liking a color variant? Plus i crafted those cobalts when DB was still owned by Nexon (AKA. The days when adding a merc took about 5-7 months.), when i had nothing better to do.

Im confused what your point is, go ahead and like a color, colors are nice.