May i ask WTF???

(HadronZodiac) #21

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:
@Ptiloui Don’t forget Unshakable, that augment saved my Sparks from Naders,Fletchers,Proxies and Fraggers.

Not every merc and even loadout has unshakeable, and not every one even owns one, so basically its rng to survive it.

gj devs

Of course they haven’t, but it’s one of the many countermeasures people brought up in this thread which you choose to ignore, blaming everyone but yourself for your own incompetence.

I have to agree with @kopyright on this one, you clearly didn’t even mind to check to see how many mercs have that augment, the mercs that can equip the augment are: Arty,Fragger,Guardian,Sawbonez,Vassili,Bushwacker,Nader,Rhino,Thunder and Sparks.

And it’s not my fault you waste most of your precious credits on praying that you might get a decent loadout card from an equipment case OR using the crafting system.

Just save up 17,500 credits and just buy an ordinary bronze card, don’t do the same mistake i’ve made by wasting 100k credits to craft 2 cobalt cards from the crafting system.

I do, people just like you ignore it so you can look professional XD

What’s the problem with liking a color variant? Plus i crafted those cobalts when DB was still owned by Nexon (AKA. The days when adding a merc took about 5-7 months.), when i had nothing better to do.

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:
@Ptiloui Don’t forget Unshakable, that augment saved my Sparks from Naders,Fletchers,Proxies and Fraggers.

Not every merc and even loadout has unshakeable, and not every one even owns one, so basically its rng to survive it.

gj devs

Of course they haven’t, but it’s one of the many countermeasures people brought up in this thread which you choose to ignore, blaming everyone but yourself for your own incompetence.

Im not ignoring it, i shouldnt need a specific card to survive something so basic with so much health ;p

The fact that you only took that “basic thing” in consideration (AKA. the mines.) shows how little you think before speaking.

Why don’t you go in any pub and count how many mercs with explosives you see?

Also most of the loadout cards that have the “Unshakable” augment are fairly decent.

Many explosives, many.

Also, many cards dont have 'Unshakable" and needing to waste an augment to survive a simple ability with 130 hp is just… no

(Ptiloui) #22

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

I have to agree with @kopyright on this one, you clearly didn’t even mind to check to see how many mercs have that augment, the mercs that can equip the augment are: Arty,Fragger,Guardian,Sawbonez,Vassili,Bushwacker,Nader,Rhino,Thunder and Sparks.

And it’s not my fault you waste most of your precious credits on praying that you might get a decent loadout card from an equipment case OR using the crafting system.

Just save up 17,500 credits and just buy an ordinary bronze card, don’t do the same mistake i’ve made by wasting 100k credits to craft 2 cobalt cards from the crafting system.

What’s the problem with liking a color variant? Plus i crafted those cobalts when DB was still owned by Nexon (AKA. The days when adding a merc took about 5-7 months.), when i had nothing better to do.

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

Im not ignoring it, i shouldnt need a specific card to survive something so basic with so much health ;p

The fact that you only took that “basic thing” in consideration (AKA. the mines.) shows how little you think before speaking.

Also most of the loadout cards that have the “Unshakable” augment are fairly decent.

Many explosives, many.

Also, many cards dont have 'Unshakable" and needing to waste an augment to survive a simple ability with 130 hp is just… no

Well, we give you advices and listed the tools the game offer you to help you in the situations you struggle with. At this point, there’s just no reason to argue further. You have problems with mines, other players don’t. Deal with it.

(HadronZodiac) #23

@Ptiloui said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

Many explosives, many.

Well, we give you advices and listed the tools the game offer you to help you in the situations you struggle with. At this point, there’s just no reason to argue further. You have problems with mines, other players don’t. Deal with it.

Well you give me illogical advices and listed the tools that are rare to come by and in an objective standpoint, impractical for most of the game for one ability. At this point, there’s just no reason to agree further. Many people have problems with mines, you claim you dont. Deal with it.

(Ptiloui) #24

@HadronZodiac said:

@Ptiloui said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

Many explosives, many.

Well you give me illogical advices and listed the tools that are rare to come by and in an objective standpoint, impractical for most of the game for one ability. At this point, there’s just no reason to agree further. Many people have problems with mines, you claim you dont. Deal with it.

So, considering you’re just a parrot simulator, i’ll list you all advices that were given to you :

• Stay alert on beeping sounds when picking corners ;
  • Stay far from walls when picking corners ;
  • Don’t rush corners ;
  • Learn the famous mine spots ;
  • If playing Fletcher or Nader, throw one sticky or nade in corner to explode any possible mines ;
  • Use Unshakeable ;
  • Use Bomb Squad ;
  • Use Untrackable ;

(HadronZodiac) #25

@Ptiloui said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Ptiloui said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

gj devs

Many explosives, many.

So, considering you’re just a parrot simulator, i’ll list you all advices that were given to you :

• Stay alert on beeping sounds when picking corners ;
  • Stay far from walls when picking corners ;
  • Don’t rush corners ;
  • Learn the famous mine spots ;
  • If playing Fletcher or Nader, throw one sticky or nade in corner to explode any possible mines ;
  • Use Unshakeable ;
  • Use Bomb Squad ;
  • Use Untrackable ;

Beeping Sounds - Many sounds drown it out, even walking/running sounds drop its volume

Stay far from walls when picking corners - And get picked off

Dont rush corners - I dont…

Learn the famous mine spots - I have… (typically dont get killed by those)

If playing fletcher or nader - and waste an ability on every corner, just to be safe

Use unshakable - Not everyone/every card has it, and needing a specific augment to survive something simple with 130 hp is BS

Use Bomb Squad - “Not everyone/every card has it”, plus the games I do have it, mines arent as annoying

Use untrackable - Even you are aware that augment is rare

Also, clearly no one has read the OP anymore, im referring to its damage, not its concept.

I get feeling like a pro feels great, but you arent one, stop trying to look like it

(kopyright) #26

@Ptiloui said:
So, considering you’re just a parrot simulator […]

“Parrot Simulator”… that’s a good one. :smiley:

(HadronZodiac) #27

@kopyright said:

@Ptiloui said:

you know what else is a good one? Not being the reason the DB community is so toxic XD

(kopyright) #28

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

@Ptiloui said:

you know what else is a good one? Not being the reason the DB community is so toxic XD

Which we are, thank you. <3

(HadronZodiac) #29

Tbh you gotta admit its funny how claiming proxy mine shouldnt be able to one shot fragger gets exploded to “proxy kills everything”

You guys fr cant read…

(kopyright) #30

Proxy does not kill everything. Only noobs.

(GatoCommodore) #31

it only does +130dmg if you stand right above it
you can still only get scratched with only 70 dmg with its outer radius i think.

so its kind of not correct to say its OP

(HadronZodiac) #32

Gato, not sure what hack your using but in multiple cases, that is incorrect.

So its kind of not correct to claim such a stupid thing

(HadronZodiac) #33

@kopyright said:

And 130 hp mercs

kid

(kopyright) #34

@HadronZodiac said:

@kopyright said:

And 130 hp mercs

Only when played by noobs.

(Xerny) #35

Hmph, no wonder why you have so many disagrees and flags in your profile.

Anyways you can keep begging for the Devs to reduce the damage of the mines, don’t know if that will help though.

Just as i said, mines are meant to be detonated at point blank range, don’t belive me?

Here’s a definition,
A mine - a type of bomb placed on or just below the surface of the ground or in the water that detonates when disturbed by a person, vehicle, or ship.

If the Devs reduce the damage of the mine to 80-100, then there will be no use for them.
And if they did reduce the damage then she will probably give her a buff to compensate with the nerf.

Plus atleast be thankful that the only augment that makes her mines more dangerous is the Lock-On augment, if she did have an augment such as Bigger Blast or Explodydendron then oh boy, she would basically be even more powerful when Phantom was released with the Katana bug.

Also if you’re about to walk around a corner and you have a feeling there is a mine right behind it, try to long jump, the effect of the explosion will be less dentrimental (unless the certain Proxy has Lock-On ofcourse.)

(henki000) #36

Mines rarely kill anyone, just have one medic ready to revive. Unless you are planting for ambush, and perhaps hold place for more suitable merc in that situation.

(HadronZodiac) #37

@Xerny said:

Anyways you can keep begging for the Devs to reduce the damage of the mines, don’t know if that will help though.

Just as i said, mines are meant to be detonated at point blank range, don’t belive me?

Here’s a definition,
A mine - a type of bomb placed on or just below the surface of the ground or in the water that detonates when disturbed by a person, vehicle, or ship.

If the Devs reduce the damage of the mine to 80-100, then there will be no use for them.
And if they did reduce the damage then she will probably give her a buff to compensate with the nerf.

Plus atleast be thankful that the only augment that makes her mines more dangerous is the Lock-On augment, if she did have an augment such as Bigger Blast or Explodydendron then oh boy, she would basically be even more powerful when Phantom was released with the Katana bug.

Also if you’re about to walk around a corner and you have a feeling there is a mine right behind it, try to long jump, the effect of the explosion will be less dentrimental (unless the certain Proxy has Lock-On ofcourse.)

Hmph yeah because having an opinion is bad, my mistake XD

(HadronZodiac) #38

@Xerny said:

Here’s a definition,

Not to 80-100, im saying at max 120 damage with a smaller blast radius. Of course you exaggerate what I think is needed to make a point.

No wonder you make such ignorant replies on posts

(Xerny) #39

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Here’s a definition,

Having an opinion ISN’T bad, the only problem is that most of the threads you’ve created are either rushed and most of them are just rants, you really don’t like a lot of this game now, don’t you?

I honestly don’t see the point of playing a game when you have little to no fun.

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Here’s a definition,

Not to 80-100, im saying at max 120 damage with a smaller blast radius. Of course you exaggerate what I think is needed to make a point.

Proxy’s mines are specially made to punish people who rush into rooms,objectives and other places.

Although i admit that the damage of the mines is quite frustrating to deal with, if you keep fighting against Proxies, try memorizing spots where most Proxies place their mines, it might get boring to waste some minutes of your day to memorize some mine spots but trust me, it will be rewarding and save most of your KDA.

And if you don’t want to get a loadout card with any of the augments listed on this thread to take countermeasures against the damage of the mines, then you can always try to long jump away from a mine that is near a corner you can’t see, or just take another way.

Anyways, if the Devs decide to one day nerf Proxy’s mines then you can stop ranting about her and move on to the next merc but for now,

You either take the bullshit, or you just give up and search for another game.

(HadronZodiac) #40

@Xerny said:

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Here’s a definition,

Having an opinion ISN’T bad, the only problem is that most of the threads you’ve created are either rushed and most of them are just rants, you really don’t like a lot of this game now, don’t you?

I honestly don’t see the point of playing a game when you have little to no fun.

@HadronZodiac said:

@Xerny said:

Here’s a definition,

Proxy’s mines are specially made to punish people who rush into rooms,objectives and other places.

Although i admit that the damage of the mines is quite frustrating to deal with, if you keep fighting against Proxies, try memorizing spots where most Proxies place their mines, it might get boring to waste some minutes of your day to memorize some mine spots but trust me, it will be rewarding and save most of your KDA.

And if you don’t want to get a loadout card with any of the augments listed on this thread to take countermeasures against the damage of the mines, then you can always try to long jump away from a mine that is near a corner you can’t see, or just take another way.

Anyways, if the Devs decide to one day nerf Proxy’s mines then you can stop ranting about her and move on to the next merc but for now,

You either take the bullshit, or you just give up and search for another game.

I long wall jump away every time

Still get killed by them fun to play against nukes