LNAYawn, enhance your ETQW experience!

(Kl3ppy) #61

Found a Bug
When someone deploys the MCP i get the following Message (look at Screen ;))

(AnthonyDa) #62

So far, autodemo is triggered when it prints “All Stats Cleared” on console, so I need the log to see what happened :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m trying autodemo since a couple of days now, and it’s working without any problems, the only things what might needs to be corrected is the fact that you have one demo for warmup and another demo for the map played just after.

(Kl3ppy) #63

heres the log
And i dont use autodemo, just smurfchecker and fragcounter.

Edit:
for AnthonyDa: nvm :wink:

(Ruldolph) #64

well if ur not picking up any smurfs cause no one on the server has any the just join on me. u should pick up loads. also it should say what urs are aswell

(AnthonyDa) #65

I’ve removed the fact it is saying which one are yours because it is annoying to be printed something you already know at each party. For this, you can manually open the menu with all the smurf and do a quick search on yourself :slight_smile:

(Ruldolph) #66

oh good :slight_smile: the amount of accounts i have made for demo footage was alot. but lost the demos :’( when my game messed up :’(

(AnthonyDa) #67

New version is up.

Changelog.

-Option to change smurfchecking timer.
-Many optimisations.
-Less spam for smurfchecker (both console & text).
-Added more sounds for spree.
-Now including Readme.txt
-Bugfixes

I wanted to put the spree announce to fireteam (text only) but if you aren’t on a fireteam, nothing is printed, and there is no way to know if you are on a fireteam or not :frowning:

Autodemo should create a demo with a beautiful name in the next version.

Also, don’t forget to back up your .lna file between each versions.

(light_sh4v0r) #68

No idea if this is what you are talking about, but you can use the ‘addchatline’ command to show text to just yourself.

(AnthonyDa) #69

Yes, you have no idea of what im talking about :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #70

thought so, I’ll be happy to provide any other useless comments you need in the future.

(brbrbr) #71

i guess, “innocent looking app” more exctly display nature of subj :wink:

(murka) #72

It’s a multihax wrapped to look like an innocent log-parser. It has only some names/guids on which the aimbot, wh or both trigger.

(AnthonyDa) #73

Anyone tried/found bug in the version of the 3rd march ? Because I really changed the way it’s reading the log and others stuff that can break everything, so plz tell me if something is wrong because I have already next verison with “sexy” demoname, stats correctly printed during warmup (with max spree counted) and a new option to print the killing spree to chatline and/or fireteam or disabling it.

edit: Here weeego ! New verison, still the same link.

-Print stats correctly after warmup with more stats (max spree)
-Demo name formatted in a “sexy” way.
-Customizable spree counting (fireteam/chatline, both, none)
-fix bugs like smurfChecker not working if you started the application before the game.

(AnthonyDa) #74

Nice fial, I forgot to put the readme.txt inside the new version, so here it is : http://pastebin.com/rNadz2Z9

(Ruldolph) #75

teamkills count as frags :smiley:

(AnthonyDa) #76

Probably because you joined mid game and there is no way to “build” the team list until next map/new campaign, so I’ve decided to put the frag or tk as frag if the player team is unknown, not a bug :stuck_out_tongue:

(timestart) #77

IIRC game prints “xx joined the yy” to console for each player when joining server.

(AnthonyDa) #78

It doesn’t for all player if i’m not wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:
There are some few lines with " joined the Strogg" (or gdf) but no nick near of it.

BTW demorecorder isn’t getting all maps name because etqw is a silly game and doesn’t print same thing on console for all maps, I’ve already corrected this part on my side and it will be avi in next version.

(brbrbr) #79

ask to add this to “to do” list of App author.

(BandwidthBandit) #80

Ok I have been part of the “Crack(ed)” beta team for this app and here’s the low down. Its very handy for server admins as it checks for aliases on the fly and displays them in the chat line (saves you minimising the game to check out who that white name N00b who is pwning everyone is). By checking the program directly you can enter a possible alias to check against your growing database.

It has a frag counter that uses the announcer sound effects from unreal tournament to highlight streaks (They are very LOL). You also get to see your KDR if that turns you on.

It enables auto demo record in pub / base (which I have found to be impossible with any config, and I’ve tried a few).

All in all its a pretty tidy program, I have not tested the latest version as I am enjoying the elevator music in the BFBC2 server lobby a lot at the moment, but I should get to it soon.

Note it can be a little fiddly the first few times you use it as you must have your logs set up exactly as the instructions indicate (and remember to start the program as soon as you start the game).

I give it 4 out of 5 tapirs.

MOOKA!