LNAYawn, enhance your ETQW experience!

(AnthonyDa) #21

Regarding jopjop’s post,
-The fragcounter is using case sensitive name, so make sure you put correct name (with clantag).
-The sync online is broken because online file isn’t correct, but once the file will be here, it should works without any application update.

(Tanzverbot) #22

63d85e31 Tanzverbot Volker_Racho bndstrjnr.exe exists kacknub nerdrage

It’s missing about a dozen.

(jopjop) #23

[QUOTE=Tanzverbot;214905]63d85e31 Tanzverbot Volker_Racho bndstrjnr.exe exists kacknub nerdrage

It’s missing about a dozen.[/QUOTE]

You should’ve used those other when I was around :wink:
Hope that anthony gets the online database working and we can go pokemon on guids
GONNA CATCH THEM ALL!

(rubyCon) #24

[QUOTE=Tanzverbot;214905]63d85e31 Tanzverbot Volker_Racho bndstrjnr.exe exists kacknub nerdrage

It’s missing about a dozen.[/QUOTE]

i think ‘chefpopper’ is still missing :smiley:

(Ruldolph) #25

My frag counter dosent count count my kills :confused: but it counts my deaths :stuck_out_tongue: Its good to know how many times ive died

(MILFandCookies) #26

New bug: When you alt+enter out of the game, then you go back in - the frag counter goes nuts.

(AnthonyDa) #27

Would be nice to have the .log file when you are reporting a bug :slight_smile:

Alt+enter doesn’t screwup my fragcounter, same for others ?

(MILFandCookies) #28

The program doesnt actually crash… but it keeps adding frags to the kill count when Im not shooting at anything.

(AnthonyDa) #29

Are you sure it’s not parsing whole log again ? (which means it will stop adding frags after few sec and it starts from zero again). Send me the lnayawn.log :stuck_out_tongue:

Ruldoph, do you have those cvar ?
logTimeStamps = “0” <=I think this one isn’t correctly set.
logFileName = “lnayawn.log”
logFile = “1”

(MILFandCookies) #30

yep cvars are all right…

(MILFandCookies) #31

And just to test it even further, I went through the process again. Now LNAYawn is playing “killing spree / rampage / dominating” still after etqw has been exited. [ its playing while im typing this ]

(AnthonyDa) #32

K, i’ll take a look at this and will also add option to disable those sound.

(MILFandCookies) #33

cool, im sure you’ll figure it out.

(Ruldolph) #34

Auto demo is going mental at me 0_0 stoping and starting in a random pattern it just made 50 demos for a 10 minute game 0_0

(Violator) #35

Good to see how you’re dealing with bugs from the other side for a change Mr Da :smiley:

(AnthonyDa) #36

Yeah but unlike you i’m doing a private test to fix the biggest bugs before making it public :slight_smile:

Well I’ve added option to mute sound & fixed the problem or ruldolph not having frag counted and few others things.

Download link stays the same.

edit: MILFandCookies alt+enter is still broken ?

(MILFandCookies) #37

Like the fact the sounds are switched off. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately the ‘new problem’ is the counter starts counting deaths as soon as I enter an empty server. Pretty much a similar to the alt enter problem, but without having to use alt enter to cause the problem.

edit: i should beta test brink imo

(AnthonyDa) #38

Looks like you are parsing same log line again & again, which 64bits version of Windows are you using ?

(MILFandCookies) #39

vista…

(AnthonyDa) #40

Ok then I should works :confused: I’ll cook ya a test version but can you try, meanwhile, to uncheck & recheck the option when it’s goes mad like this next time ? (appz may hangs for few seconds because it will parse whole log again).