KILLERS Clan BANLIST

(Gvardman) #61

[QUOTE=Breo;396169]
Я также запрещено убийцами без причины any1 разбанить меня? <- :tongue:[/QUOTE]

haha nice russian :DD

(Wackocat) #62

I can’t seem to find the document, is there an easy link to it.
I should be on the list about 19 times, so I really want to see it.

ps: the easiest way to get banned is play on the server when there are about 8 people on it. Mosty KILLER members on the same side. You walk in, kill all the KILLER members in one attack and get the objective = Instant ban

(Breo) #63

[QUOTE=Wackocat;396726]I can’t seem to find the document, is there an easy link to it.
I should be on the list about 19 times, so I really want to see it.

ps: the easiest way to get banned is play on the server when there are about 8 people on it. Mosty KILLER members on the same side. You walk in, kill all the KILLER members in one attack and get the objective = Instant ban[/QUOTE]

It’s a lot easier, kill Antistrogg-DEADGROUP or black-shark once and you’'re banned I have a demo of it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Wackocat) #64

One time I had 50 kills the first map and 54 on the second. I still didn’t get banned, then I joked about getting 60 on the last map.
On that last map I finally got banned when I got my first kill (ofcourse it was a KILLER member) =p

(-YoOne-) #65

that s a pity,but that i understand , they ban only good players.
So i m happy
These russian are very funny!!!:wink:

(x3mytiz) #66

You are so right! Yesterday I have killed AD three times in 2 minutes and I was banned.
I have to mention, I am an average player, no scripts, no pro mod experience, no anything.
So, I think the reason for ban wasn’t I am good but they are so low!

[TfL]Nimeni

(Wackocat) #67

[QUOTE=x3mytiz;396797]
So, I think the reason for ban wasn’t I am good but they are so low!

[TfL]Nimeni[/QUOTE]

Nothing new there, I think almost the full community has figured it out. It’s a shame that they ban for that. Luckely other servers are running as well, so we can still play some decent games without bans :stuck_out_tongue:

(Breo) #68

Are you mad? :tongue:

(Dthy) #69

YES! I finally decided to play on their server and got banned! I’d like to thank all players, past, present and future, my family, friends, oh god, who else?!

(Rex) #70

Me…