Is Phantom a female?

(TheManBehindTheMask) #1

https://imgur.com/iLfECFS

And Merc HQ also says “Fine work, gentlemen. Ladies, boys, girls. Phantom.”

And his voice isn´t really deep or manly.

(Nail) #2

androgynous

(Artyrim) #3

I wish and always wished for this but sadly he is a he.
If he was a SHE when “she” had to be a lot faster instead of this slow ass that can’t even catch a running Pheonix

(Xenithos) #4

@ReXenderTzAr said:
And his voice isn´t really deep or manly.

Man if we determined gender by the number of possible ponytails and breast space, and whether someone sounded as deep as Morgan Freeman or not… we’d have a lot more females.

Phantom’s male, he’s a dude. And he’s not the first dude to hide his face with a mask and have ponytails… And seriously?! Phantom’s voice is deep enough to attract other guys.

(Mc1412013) #5

Transgender??? Or was born both male amd female?? I wish i could remember the nickalodeon skit where they couldnt tell if itnwas male or female

(Press E) #6

Lol, it’s the least feminine voice I’ve heard. Plus he’s voiced by a guy.
Phantom always seemed more like a hipster to me, so I can picture him wearing a ponytail.

His little lumpy thing also isn’t a breast space either, it’s more around his neck and center chest

!

Also, isn’t “Boys. Girls. Phantom” a fan made thing, back when DB let players get the jackal voice actor to say stuff? It was incorporated into the game after, but still not made by the devs as far as I know.

If anyone is a girl it would probably be stoker. Mask, voice damaged by fire, hair burned off, etc.

(Your worst knifemare.) #7

@STARRYSOCK said:

If anyone is a girl it would probably be stoker. Mask, voice damaged by fire, hair burned off, etc.

Who names a girl Harold?
If his face wasn’t as visable, I’d say Vasilli.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #8

You have bad ears. Or be around a lot of deep throated women. Phantom does not sound feminine at all.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #9

@STARRYSOCK said:
Phantom always seemed more like a hipster to me, so I can picture him wearing a ponytail.

His little lumpy thing also isn’t a breast space either, it’s more around his neck and center chest

!

Also, isn’t “Boys. Girls. Phantom” a fan made thing, back when DB let players get the jackal voice actor to say stuff? It was incorporated into the game after, but still not made by the devs as far as I know.

Voice actor is completely irrelevant. By that logic Ben 10, Timmy Turner, Popeye, Goku, and Ash Ketchum are all girls.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #10

The whole ponytail and breast space thing is irrelevant, there are plenty of guys with ponytails and the space is just armor design. Though I do wonder now, if he really is a guy… or even human…

(Press E) #11

@MuddyGrenade said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

!

Voice actor is completely irrelevant. By that logic Ben 10, Timmy Turner, Popeye, Goku, and Ash Ketchum are all girls.

Well, DB isn’t an anime as far as I can tell, or a cartoon with a protagonist that’s supposed to be 10 years old lol

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #12

@STARRYSOCK said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

!

Well, DB isn’t an anime as far as I can tell, or a cartoon with a protagonist that’s supposed to be 10 years old lol

How young do you think Popeye is dude? (also considering the amount of weeb jokes that Kira and Phantom get, they might as well be in an anime)
But, I guess that means we know for absolute 100% certain that Pyro is a male, since he has a male voice actor. Or that Bastion from Overwatch is secretly a man because his sound bites come from a male.

(Press E) #13

@MuddyGrenade said:
How young do you think Popeye is dude? (also considering the amount of weeb jokes that Kira and Phantom get, they might as well be in an anime)
But, I guess that means we know for absolute 100% certain that Pyro is a male, since he has a male voice actor. Or that Bastion from Overwatch is secretly a man because his sound bites come from a male.

I’m not saying a voice actor’s gender is always the same as their character’s gender. I’m saying people tend to use voice actors who fit with what their character is supposed to be. So for a young child, anime character, or even just a friendly sounding guy with a soft voice for children, using a female voice actor is more common. But considering nothing about phantom’s character would warrant a female voice actor unlike those examples, I’m not sure why they’d use one for him, lol

(Eox) #14

I’m calling the Tumblr police.

(Wulie) #15

Not everyone who looks and talks like a pussy has one.

(DarkangelUK) #16

Phantom is a man

(frostyvampire) #17

I see people just commenting on his voice, but I just wonder “who the f*ck thinks bre_asts grow on your neck”. 10/10 breast space armor, would definitely wear.

But then again, I’m just an attack helicopter so what do I know about genders

(kopyright) #18

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:
You have bad ears. Or be around a lot of deep throated women. Phantom does not sound feminine at all.
[spoiler]

“Knife to meet you.”
[/spoiler]

(AlbinMatt) #19

@frostyvampire said:
I see people just commenting on his voice, but I just wonder “who the f*ck thinks bre_asts grow on your neck”. 10/10 breast space armor, would definitely wear.

But then again, I’m just an attack helicopter so what do I know about genders

Armor doesn’t need “breast space” though. Whatever tough material that you trust can protect your soft, gooey heart and lungs is going to have padding under it, making breasts not factor into the outer shape.

Imagine wearing a steel helmet with no padding, and getting struck on the head. That would hurt almost as much without the helm in the first place (granted it still probably saves you from getting squashed like a watermelon)

But what do I know, I’m just a talking flag.

EDIT: Apparently the plural form of mammary glands are heretical enough to be censored, but singulars are totally clean. And I thought journalism here was restrictive.

(GatoCommodore) #20

@DarkangelUK said:
Phantom is a man

some people can think very hard and distort reality with their lenses of truth to reveal that phantom is a “Female”

i guess Isaac Clarke is a lesbian now because he has computer on his chest