Is Phantom a female?

(AlbinMatt) #21

@GatoCommodore said:

@DarkangelUK said:
Phantom is a man

a women
Apparently that individual is also breaking the laws of time, space, and grammar.

Also, damnit when can we get another one of those gritty space horror games? In fact, will there ever be a good steampunk horror game?

(Sorotia) #22

@Lord_Coctus said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

If anyone is a girl it would probably be stoker. Mask, voice damaged by fire, hair burned off, etc.

Who names a girl Harold?
If his face wasn’t as visable, I’d say Vasilli.

I thought Sparks’ name was Jeff?!? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #23

@Sorotia said:

@Lord_Coctus said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

If anyone is a girl it would probably be stoker. Mask, voice damaged by fire, hair burned off, etc.

Who names a girl Harold?
If his face wasn’t as visable, I’d say Vasilli.

I thought Sparks’ name was Jeff?!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or is it…?

(Shenaynays) #24

https://imgur.com/a/ahn0i

He’s a he. i dont like this meme :disappointed:

(bgyoshi) #25

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:
You have bad ears. Or be around a lot of deep throated women. Phantom does not sound feminine at all.
##deep throated women
#deep throated women

pHRASING

Fucking reported for NSFW content

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #26

Your mind is in the gutter sir or madam

(TheStrangerous) #27

He’s a playable animated 3D video game character, they don’t have genders. They don’t eat, they don’t sleep, they don’t poop and they don’t copulate.

(Artyrim) #28

@TheStrangerous said:
He’s a playable animated 3D video game character, they don’t have genders. They don’t eat, they don’t sleep, they don’t poop and they don’t copulate.

“He’s”… and you are already wrong with your reply. You had to use “it is” or “Phantom is” . Because you gave a gender to Phantom saying “he’s”. (trololing :slight_smile: )

(Your worst knifemare.) #29

@TheStrangerous said:

Heavy eats sandwiches, you lost.

(Major_Slapnuts) #30

The giveaway is the butt. All the DB woman have nice butts.
Phantom doesn’t.

(TheStrangerous) #31

@Lord_Coctus said:

Heavy eats sandwiches, you lost.
Heavy doesn’t eat it, he vaporizes it’s 3D model part. I mean, if you spectate inside Heavy’s 3D body, you’ll see nothing, but a void. So technically, a walking skin with no insides.

Oh, and Duke Nukem’s urinating part: It doesn’t come from him, it goes through a portal.
Remember, no innards. :wink: