[HUDEdit 2.0.1] The Software to Modify Your HUD! - NOW WITH UHD SUPPORT!

(Speedless_Flash) #41

Finally the ZIP version works for me. Took me some time to create a new config.

GOOD JOB XYFURION

@Xyfurion

(Mc1412013) #42

@Xyfurion too bad you couldnt get devs to voulunteer a few minutes to help support and improve its greatness. even if its just to say hey heres some helpfull feed back and what add and to change this or add that cuz this wont work properly after x update. Im sure for some one like them a small program like this it wouldnt take more than a few min to look at the code and help you keep it curent. Looks and works great id Hate to see a future update render this useless

(Nail) #43

not the way things work

(pumpkinmeerkat) #44

How do I remove @BananaSlug 's signature?

(BananaSlug) #45

you can hide it in signature settings

(pumpkinmeerkat) #46

@BananaSlug no fun!

(Xyfurion) #47

[quote=“Herr_Hanz;c-216234”]@Xyfurion the spawn timer is bugged. this:
-I have scissors-

looks like this ingame:
-snip snip snip-
[/quote]

I am aware. My answer is what bontsa said, and it is stated in the FAQ.

Thank you for the kind words :smile: I will continue work on HUDEdit as newer updates are pushed out, not to worry.

you need to set the conf to read only, else DB will overwrite it.[/quote]

That worked. It was a bit odd that the modification date didn’t change when it was overwritten. Thanks.
[/quote]

Happy to hear. If you have any other issues, kindly check the FAQ section of the post. It’s there for a reason. :wink:

Got my back. Thank you! :heart:

(bgyoshi) #48

You’re still in high school?

Nice

(Xyfurion) #49

[quote=“MidnightButterSweats;c-216369”]You’re still in high school?

Nice[/quote]

xD someone who knows what a derivative is.

And yes, I am. Thank you :smile:

(bgyoshi) #50

Well I don’t but my boyfriend has a master’s degree in applied physics and gave me the basic run down to solve it myself :tongue: It was easy enough

Point is though, being that young and doing this level of coding AND knowing some Calc is impressive, keep up the motivation~

(Xenithos) #51

I’ll make a video for this for Windows 7 users within the next week if one hasn’t been made yet.

(Xyfurion) #52

Thanks! Very much appreciated. I’ll add it to the videos spoiler if you do end up making it. Be sure to send me the link!

Well I don’t but my boyfriend has a master’s degree in applied physics and gave me the basic run down to solve it myself :tongue: It was easy enough

Point is though, being that young and doing this level of coding AND knowing some Calc is impressive, keep up the motivation~[/quote]

Thanks for your kind words! :smiley: Will do.

(BomBaKlaK) #53

Java ? Never again on my computer ! but nice work

(LITTERB0X) #54

Seems really promising. Great work!

With regards to the bugged assets that do not place correctly: What’s the best approach to fixing them manually?

My current HUD was designed by hand in Notepad using lots of trial-and-error, and about a billion resets of the game client to check their positions in-game. Is there a faster way? Ideally, one that doesn’t require a reset of the game client every time a change is made?

(Xyfurion) #55

[quote=“Litterbox;c-216521”]Seems really promising. Great work!

With regards to the bugged assets that do not place correctly: What’s the best approach to fixing them manually?

My current HUD was designed by hand in Notepad using lots of trial-and-error, and about a billion resets of the game client to check their positions in-game. Is there a faster way? Ideally, one that doesn’t require a reset of the game client every time a change is made?[/quote]

For the game to use a new HUD, there is no shortcut. You will, unfortunately, have to restart the client. HUDEdit will give you an accurate idea of how things will be set up (minus the bugged assets).

The best way to compensate for the bugged assets would be to change the Attachment of the asset in the options window. Then you would position it as normal, check it ingame, and make any corrections. It is quite tedious, and I apologise for being so vague, but there is very little I can do as it is not a bug on my end. Rather, it is a bug in the game.

(BomBaKlaK) #56

HTML HUD Edit ? Just a little page on the web can be much easier for everyone.

(auwi) #57

I’ve got a bug where my game will update my config as soon as I start the game, it changes from my custom hud back to the default hud.

I think the reason its doing this is because it can detect a difference in file size (custom hud is 55kb, default hud is 54kb) and it wants to change it back, but i’m not exactly sure.

I’m also using windows 8 and the 32 bit version

edit: also tried removing the ShooterUI debug file, it just replaces it as well

(x3mytiz) #58

Right click on custom ShooterUI.ini file, check the Read Only box and click OK. If you will need the original file, just uncheck that box and DB will rewrite your custom file. Always save backup of original and custom config files!

(LITTERB0X) #59

Could somebody let me know which setting in the INI is responsible for the current objective progress bar’s position (i.e. Destroy Switch)? I’ve managed to fix the majority of my HUDs issues manually, but this piece eludes me.

Nevermind. I found it. It’s “ObjectivePosition” – I changed it a handful of times, but I guess something else was messing it up.

It should be “ObjectiveProgressionPosition”. :slight_smile: