Hrmm....

(AKAMrSmiley) #1

So after Brink shattered most of our hopes and dreams, why hasn’t there been a QW tournament? Who’s been slacking on rallying the old comp players and getting this set up?! With the majority of us not having played in so long it could be a little interesting, and I’ve seen a lot of people rise from the dead when Brink released… They kind of just get on steam and think about playing Brink but never do, they probably have some free time.

(light_sh4v0r) #2

Who called?

(Gradis) #3

what about a 1v1 tourny with those 1v1 maps?

(Dthy) #4

I know a few people who are interesting in starting mini tourneys and stuff (about 7/8 people?), but afaik not enough people are interested and organizing the whole thing would seem like to much trouble if only about 10 people are interested. Would love a tourney though, be nice instead of having the generic pub game over and over.

(Apples) #5

Yeah cba to setup stuff, all comp I tryed to run almost never ended, teams arent consistant, team captains dont do their job and dont schedule games… Its boring and when smthing go wrong it’s allways the organisor’s fault, so I’ll pass!

Peace