How would FACEIT address competitive issues from the past?

(K1X455) #73

Going back to this thread after over a dozen matches in FACEIT,

My impression is that it has improved in some areas, specifically

• players have an idea of how many matches are on-going and how many are queued to play
  • New UI in map selection

A few areas need to be improved

• Merc selection should be a common pool and no longer be a limited to the player squad if the team elects that another player is better of performing a merc role to another player. The current merc selection prohibits a player from doubling up on a merc that was previously selected by another player because of a rule of no merc stacking, even if the player is not using the merc.
  • 2nd and 3rd selection of mercs should be opened up to choices and their non-default loadouts. Because reasons.

(HadronZodiac) #74

Fixed it ;p

(K1X455) #75
  • Faster match finding

I donā€™t know how you define Faster, but I patiently waited over 45min to get into a match that was cancelled because 3 players didnā€™t accept the match in time. Approximately 15mins later, they were at it again, only for 1 player not to connect in 5 minutes to the server. After nearly 10 minutes, I gave up looking and the player queue went from 9 to 1 in less than 15 seconds.

I havenā€™t even complained about server issues yet.

(HadronZodiac) #76

Tbh at the very least matches are found,

Waiting more than 50 minutes for even a single match to be found probs aint th best