[HELP] Unknow error while trying to create/recover online account

(Anphetamine) #1

Hello everybody,

First of all, hope you are in good health. Maybe a few of you rebember me, have history with STU and little bit with TAW. Anyway, I installed ETQW yesterday and I can’t create a new account with my key, or getting back my old account. ‘’ Unknow error ‘’
Any ideas my friends ?
Thank’s reading and eventually answering,

Anphetamine/MrAMunoz

Good day and welcome back.

Unfortunately someone flipped the big switch - the servers are offline and by the looks of it they aren’t coming back online.

https://support.activision.com/articles/legacy-activision-games

(Anphetamine) #3

Hey,

Okay, indeed I rode that on oldest topic but I was wondering if it was still the case.
Thank you for answering, hope they will fix that one day.
until there, take care

( None) #4

Taw servers are online and populated everyday, you need to connect manually or just check etqw discord

(Anphetamine) #5

I need to connec manually on the server ? How I do that ?
My problem here, isn’t connecting on servers, but I cant create ( or get back ) an account

( None) #6

To connect on taw eu server write : connect etqw.taw.net:27735 on your console, tocreate an account you should be able to use your old one if not you can create an offline one amd still play online with it

(REA987) #7

Hello @anphetamine,

Sorry for very late reply. Please check TAW ETQW Discord for connection and troubleshooting information.

Cheers! :slight_smile: