Got my Pfzer shot, Nothing to do with ET but it's General Chat

(RayBan) #1

Did anyone or just me think we did not need a friends reunion. I mean, ok… someone or more needed a cash influx cause of poor choices in pursuing acting opportunities, but as a whole…

Anyways, if an alien invasion starts tonight, do not expect me to point to the sky and scream “Everyone take Cover!!!”

Cause my shoulder hurts and I cannot lift it to point.

BTW, this also works with a tornado on the horizon… I won’t be warning or pointing…

(DarkangelUK) #2

Loads of people have been asking for a Friends reunion for years! I was hoping it’d be a one off feature length actual episode about “where are they now” rather than a get together with the cast to talk about the past, but meh I’ll take it as loved the show.

I had the astrazenica vaccine on Sunday the 16th, I felt like utter crap the next day like the flu combined with a hangover, but was fine the following day… my shoulder is still sore though.

(RayBan) #3

I got both of my phizers… and I was suprised at the the first shot, I was expecting the worst pain, but when the nurse said “all done” I was like “are you shure?” cause I did not feel the needle at all. My arm felt sore the day or two after, but recovered. 2nd shot… that needle did sting a bit, but ima big boy… put on a tough face and again, for a day or so my arm felt numb… but i’m fine now… I’m now cattle… I graze in a pasture and eat my cud… and listened blindly to those that run the country i live in because I believed my government’s rhetoric about a fake flu so they could inject me with a digital tracking device… omg… they now track me when I have a POOP!

Our grandparents and maybe even great grandparents went through the first major pandemic, and to those people who’s grandparents survived it, and who begot you… because they were able to make new baby’s who grew up to make more… please, do not be the gullible… your civil rights are not being trampled upon, you live by the grace of the freedom of a free country who is trying to save you from a horrible virus. There is NO global conspiracy, it’s just the moment we now have to live in.

These terrible pandemics always come, now it’s our turn. PLEASE consider vaccination… it’s not full proof… no one claims it is… but if it limit’s your severity if you contract it, and keep’s people you hold dear and love safe… then what’s the harm???

I’ll just leave with this… I’m now 56 years old… and all through my life there has been a small patch of discolored skin on my right arm… it’s so slight maybe I can only notice it… but it was a vaccine shot… when I was a kid… I can almost call it a birthmark if anyone else was ever to notice it.

every kid in my neighborhood had a similar mark, maybe your parents also have one…

but I don’t ever hear a story from any of my friends who lived through that time ever contracting polio.