Give me the option to not be included in Backfilling.

(watsyurdeal) #41

@SnakekillerX said:

@watsyurdeal said:
If you people want a matchmaking system with all these different rules to ensure every match is this oh my god glorious game experience every single time, PLAY RANKED.

And what exactly does this have to do with back filling?

Because people are wanting all of these things added in for Casual matchmaking, that go against the very nature of casual play. That is just my feeling on it.

The most I could see added is a small bonus for helping people finish a game half done, beyond that, no. We are not going to punish people for leaving.

(SnakekillerX) #42

@watsyurdeal said:

@SnakekillerX said:

@watsyurdeal said:
If you people want a matchmaking system with all these different rules to ensure every match is this oh my god glorious game experience every single time, PLAY RANKED.

And what exactly does this have to do with back filling?

Because people are wanting all of these things added in for Casual matchmaking, that go against the very nature of casual play. That is just my feeling on it.

The most I could see added is a small bonus for helping people finish a game half done, beyond that, no. We are not going to punish people for leaving.

So you are saying it shouldn’t back fill? If someone leaves then everyone may as well leave cause well… gg. Why even have match making then?

And I never suggested we punish people for leaving, I said it would be bad to add an option to opt out of back filling. Incentivizing people for being back filled is good though.

(watsyurdeal) #43

@SnakekillerX said:
So you are saying it shouldn’t back fill? If someone leaves then everyone may as well leave cause well… gg. Why even have match making then?

And I never suggested we punish people for leaving, I said it would be bad to add an option to opt out of back filling. Incentivizing people for being back filled is good though.

I’m saying people shouldn’t be making this is a bigger issue than it is, cause it’s stupid.