Forum Update Bug Report

(light_sh4v0r) #61

It works fine now, thank you whoever did something. (maybe I did something myself :))

(UJERebel) #62

Awards disabled atm? because i think i should have the thread has been read 1000x award now for this thread :s

(shagileo) #63

===>

:eek: What happened to this world

EDIT: on a side note, I’d like to rebump the ‘quiz’ section once again :tongue:

(aviynw) #64

Yeah, awards seem to be broken for me as well.

(Nail) #65

awards are only periodically updated, I don’t believe they are automatic

(UJERebel) #66

Ah ok, thanks for pointing out :slight_smile: Well, i never watched it seriously anyway =)

(Indloon) #67

They haven-t updated since 2 months already =(
Periodically update?Or per quarter?

(badman) #68

Genert, which award(s) are you missing?

(aviynw) #69

Well I should have gotten the 1k views award for this post http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php/30853-Why-no-communication-SD

Maybe other awards as well, idk.

(Indloon) #70

Sorry for replying after 2 days of your post:P

Well.As I looked to others profiles,I noticed,that the award base calculate has missed my 1000th thread viewers.

^^

EDIT:
Since I’m learning CSS3 currenlty.
Could add some corners to boxes around here:D

-moz-border-radius:4px;
border-radius:4px 4px 4px 4px; 
-webkit-border-radius:4px;

Tbh,for some reasons for IE 9,the border-radius must have full values.

Like this:

No images used in allies,axis,spec plox.

#ülemineplokkspec {
    text-align:center;
    height: 36px;
    width:430px;
    background: rgb(255,214,94);
    background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,214,94,1) 0%, rgba(254,191,4,1) 100%);
    background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,rgba(255,214,94,1)), color-stop(100%,rgba(254,191,4,1)));
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,214,94,1) 0%,rgba(254,191,4,1) 100%);
    background: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,214,94,1) 0%,rgba(254,191,4,1) 100%);
    background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,214,94,1) 0%,rgba(254,191,4,1) 100%);
    filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#ffd65e', endColorstr='#febf04',GradientType=0 );
    background: linear-gradient(top, rgba(255,214,94,1) 0%,rgba(254,191,4,1) 100%);
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 3px 6px rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
    -moz-border-radius: 4px;
    border-radius: 4px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 4px;
    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 0.25s ease-out;
}

(UJERebel) #71

Hmm long time :smiley:

The tournament announcement has got no icon… but onthe main page i see the angry icon (next topic)…
Next to Wolf: ET General Discussion…

Grtz

(lamps) #72

When I click Mark Forums Read, I get this empty box instead of Are You Sure …

(UJERebel) #73

In Chrome too.

(UJERebel) #74

Hey all :slight_smile:

When i just clicked the ‘view newest post in latest thread’ on the homepahe on the SD section, i went to a 2002 return to the castle topic :s
Did i break it again :o

Greets :slight_smile:

Edit, fixed now (after reply? :slight_smile: )

(Dthy) #75

It’s not really a bug, more of a design flaw/error but nevertheless:

(I had to zoom in just to see it)

The time at the bottom blends to much with the background image, literally only a few moments ago i noticed it said the time when i accidentally highlighted everything.

(light_sh4v0r) #76

Since a few days, the forum can suddenly appear really wacky when navigating to it from my favourites. It does not happen when navigating here, and it is always solved by refreshing or clicking a link to a page. What I get is that usually the frameworks on the forum homepage are missing or really big, background images are missing and most of the text styles are missing too. It’s not always exactly the same either, which is even stranger. Basically looks like it’s loading some light version with most of the images out, but usually the page becomes much longer because all the text is misalligned etc.

Using IE9 still.

(Dthy) #77

#CharsNStuff

(badman) #78

[QUOTE=lamps;388698]When I click Mark Forums Read, I get this empty box instead of Are You Sure …

[/QUOTE]
Replaced this with the code from the most recent vb update and the empty box now no longer appears (though somewhat unfortunately, no box appears now so only click it if you’re sure :)).

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;389856]Since a few days, the forum can suddenly appear really wacky when navigating to it from my favourites. It does not happen when navigating here, and it is always solved by refreshing or clicking a link to a page. What I get is that usually the frameworks on the forum homepage are missing or really big, background images are missing and most of the text styles are missing too. It’s not always exactly the same either, which is even stranger. Basically looks like it’s loading some light version with most of the images out, but usually the page becomes much longer because all the text is misalligned etc.

Using IE9 still.[/QUOTE]
Nothing’s changed on our end, so not sure what might be causing this. Does this happen every time you use your forum bookmark?

(light_sh4v0r) #79

No not every time, have had it happen 3 times now in the past week I think.
Will take a screenshot when it happens again.

(light_sh4v0r) #80

Was about to think it stopped, but just happened again, when coming here using my favourites again.
2 images attached (scrolled to top and to bottom), not sure if they are of any use. Saved as gif to reduce filesize.