Forum president - unlimited access to Bongoboys coffee maker

(SCDS_reyalP) #21

http://www.dansdata.com/aeropress.htm ?

(CrazyGuy) #22

I vote for the fella aboved ^^^

(Joe999) #23

thanks. this looks like you need to work to get to coffee. i’ll stick with my one-click machine in that case because i need a coffee first to get any work done, so i’d be a bit in a conflict here :smiley: anyway, it’d be interesting if the coffee is really that good, for sure depends on the brand as usual.

(ParanoiD) #24

Salteh for sure. He is Dutch, knight of NI! and so has to be SD Forum President!

Salteh for president, NI!

(Zyklon) #25

I am two persons actually. You know, I used to be schiziphreniac, ut we’re fine now. :lookaround:

(jRAD) #26

Malarky and I are enjoying a DELICIOUS cup of brew, delivered from the wonderous filtered teat o’ th’ Press.

(EB) #27

They make teats out of steel these days ? painful.

• but since it’s urs, I guess you can call it whatever you want :stuck_out_tongue:

(Bongoboy) #28

*VERY crinkly mouth.

It’s an AeroPress.

(Joe999) #29

never heard of that. which coffee do you use for that? does it need special grinding or do you use standard filter coffee?

(Bongoboy) #30

I could tell you, but I’d then have to ban myself.

(Joe999) #31

i just saw the vid on that page and noticed that there’s also a faq :uhoh: i must admit a colleague of mine and i were kinda surprised when they added a lot of hot water again after they made coffee in the vid, i guess that’s what they call “american style”. my brother once told me that he never understood why americans drink so much coffee. when he was at the states, he found out: it is light as water. :smiley: that “machine” seems to be making some good espresso. guess i’ll buy one when i see it, looks interesting. at least more interesting than those nespresso things :slight_smile:

and btw: Salteh 4 president :smiley:

(kamikazee) #32

If I would make it as president, I’d pass my cup of coffee to the IT staff. Seriously, certain IT people nearly run on caffeine and we need them to fix the search function!

(fattakin) #33

errol for pres!!! did he ever come back?

ps you cant vote for salteh, hes already a Mod which means he’s an INSIDER! we need someone who will sell all the SD secrets…

(Pytox) #34

Kamikazee :rofl:

(kamikazee) #35

He’s currently away for some time. Maybe we’ll see him back once an ET:QW demo is out.

Selling? Who said selling? Can’t we just get them for free these days after going through the hassle to vote a “president”? :smiley:

(Loffy) #36

A tapir (any), or if not possible: SCDS_reyalP.

(EB) #37

…is this the president thread or the friend parade thread ? or both ? :nag: :tapir:
I think Ifurita deserves the presidential coffee club benefits.

(ouroboro) #38

That’s odd. He must have visited a state I’ve never been to (which is about half of them). The coffee I’ve seen has all been opaque. Perhaps he drinks sissy coffee?

I brew mine strong and drink it black. No fancy girly machines, just a dripper. No delicate dustings of cinnamon or daintily shaved chocolate. Just friggin’ coffee. What’s with all this “latte” and “mocha” crap anyway? C’mon, grow a pair! Espresso is to coffee what fruit-flavors and umbrellas are to alcohol. I just chew raw coffee beans, actually.

That’s right ladies, I’m a real man. You can tell by my coffee. And stuff… :nag:

(Sauron|EFG) #39

Daz for president [in exile]! :stuck_out_tongue:

(ayatollah) #40

I vote for Errol maybe the coffee thing will bring him back to the forums! Only if he can rerig it to ferment his own pear cider…