Forum Name Change?

(solacin) #1

I apologize in advance if there is already a thread about this, but other than one posted a long time ago with a single person’s request, I can’t find an official one anywhere.

Is there any way I can get a forum name change to match my in-game name for convenience. I’m also using the same username on Nexon Forums.

Could someone change it to Biohazard for me if it’s possible?

Thanks! Much appreciated!

(stealth6) #2

Looks like there’s already a user with that name:
http://forums.warchest.com/member.php/37416-biohazard

(solacin) #3

Last Activity 14th Aug 2011 01:20

Hmmm =/
Is there anyway I can still have it because he/she’s inactive?

(dommafia) #4

[QUOTE=solacin;479557]Last Activity 14th Aug 2011 01:20

Hmmm =/
Is there anyway I can still have it because he/she’s inactive?[/QUOTE]

I was inactive for over 3 years here at some point. I’d be pissed if I had lost my account. Especially now that accounts are tied to stuff. So, no.

(Dthy) #5

The name I wanted (Deathy) is taken by an all mystical being which doesn’t even have a profile page! Imagine how I feel!

(d3v1ous1) #6

But we all know who the real Deathy is. :wink:

(solacin) #7

Three years though and no posts or logins after Registration?
Can I get it changed to Biohazard!
With a ! or . at the end?

(Nail) #8

try BioHazerd

(solacin) #9

My CDO says the misspell will probably make me twitch, but sure> BioHazerd works.

(Nail) #10

it’s the interwebs, consider it spelled correctly, especially in games

if you pm badman with request, pretty sure you’ll be taken care of, but remember it’s weekend, could be at least Monday

(system) #11

Many engaged women struggle with the notion of the impending name change. If you can’t decide whether to take his last name or keep your maiden name, you’re not the first woman to wrestle with the concept. Gain some insight into your personal reasons behind the internal struggle, and explore the many naming options to find the best solution for you.

latest mini projects in java
latest mini projects for cse in java