For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(Dope) #161

Im Russian Wacko.

Edzio! Add please Stalker_Rus (russia) to VILLA line up! No SVOBODA for this season.
SORRY ADMINS! Notice that you already added SVOBODA to 1st division. We have not enough player. Stalker goes to Villa. Sorry one more time. Same for me, I stay in VIlla too

(Wackocat) #162

I always say you playing at the NA times, so thought you were American. Keep forgetting Russia is so big that it has a lot of different timezones. After this many years of QW i’m still learning :tongue:

(Wackocat) #163

Oh for all the people that are looking for the new site. I’ve also added it to the first post on this forum thread. So if you don’t know what the site is, then you can find it there.

(Dope) #164

Admins, can you remove VIlla to 2nd division?

(unarmed) #165

Please add xxcommodusxx to the bullet hell roster.
thanks!

I hope the times on the schedule are flexible.

(Edzio) #166

Of course! For change date of your matches contact with admin of your division and with your opponent.

(YumYum) #167

sorry im too lazy now to contact wackocat & my opponents, so i’ll post this now here:

tissisissit cant play on weekdays, because i’m working everyday from 17 to 21 (finnish time). We ca nplay only on saturdays & sundays.

and would be awesome if all team captains & admins were on irc, im so lazy to send forum pms and im never playing qw :stuck_out_tongue:

and please always tell the timezone, i guess the timetable is cest?

(Graver) #168

Sad, but true.

Bobry are not going to play s3.

It’s because I’m not going to persuade and motivate to play my players all the time. I’m just tired and bored of it.
So gl all in this and I hope next seasons too!

HF!

(Gvardman) #169

omglolwtf…
We played rly great pcws today, riddick :DDD

(Brontoz) #170

Maybe better forgot about this idea with divisions? Maybe better make it like a cup for all teams with random group stage and then eliminate stage, with final? Becose if we will look at division 1, we will see 5 teams, 2 from them is not have players… so its mean only 2 oponents at whole season… Its not ineresting, its pathetic.

(Snotling) #171

Go ahead and organize it. I’m sure a lot of ppl will sign-up to see [40%] win it once again.

(Celebrian) #172

Too difficult to consider all the rules, in case some teams try to fool others once again.

(unarmed) #173

Balls to a cup. Like Snotling said, we’ll all enjoy watching the same teams dominate again.

Anyway, the FTML schedule needs some work - bh are supposedly up against villa on the 9th, but we’re in different divisions :rolleyes:

(Parigo) #174

No, villa is in division 3. The schedule is correct, this is the divions on the site that are incorrect.

(Aristotle) #175

So LoOL and Villa need to be swapped in the div list then? At least that’s what it looks like from the schedule.

(Parigo) #176

Absolutly :slight_smile:

(YumYum) #177

tissisissit vs cyborg today at 20.00 cest

(tirok) #178

No show and no show, good bye etqw

(Gradis) #179

aye nothing but no shows

save me a weekend uesday this going on or not?

if not then can any teams in our div give a game for laughs on weekday\whenever? looking at u crypt :o

(Parigo) #180

So after a week of matches to play and view the no-show follow one another, I think it is not necessary to continue the season as only three team (Aardwark, CycorG Tissisissit) and had the decency to come in time and in hours has their matches.
I said that I still **** every bastard who came crying when the end of the cut was announced and who did not attend the matches of the season 3.