For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(Dope) #181

Villa is still here and ready to play official games!

(Aristotle) #182

[QUOTE=Parigo;401504]So after a week of matches to play and view the no-show follow one another, I think it is not necessary to continue the season as only three team (Aardwark, CycorG Tissisissit) and had the decency to come in time and in hours has their matches.
I said that I still **** every bastard who came crying when the end of the cut was announced and who did not attend the matches of the season 3.[/QUOTE]

Not every team has had a match that was scheduled show up yet. BH’s first isn’t until the 9th, so you can’t say that you should continue the ENTIRE season with just 3 teams.

(AfroSamuri) #183

Outlawed is ready to play as always, we will play any team no matter what division, just add RJ.Amnesty on steam or in game. oh and if im not mistaken we play LoOL:) today, hope to see you there!

(Dope) #184

Good to know, may be Lool or Outlawed wanna play a little training with svoboda before, or after game :wink:

(Dope) #185

bh vs villa tonight 20:30 cet

(Ashog) #186

haha, poor lads don’t watch football :slight_smile:

Pussy alert!

(alphabeta) #187

Can someone from The Outlawed, LooL, and Aardvark, Jem Paczki #2 contact me so that we can schedule our matchs? According to the posted schedule we are supposed to have 4 matches over 5 days. That may be un-doable because of our work and life schedules; however we are committed to playing all our matches. Thanks.

|CrYpT|

(alphabeta) #188

I have gotten no response from any of the teams we are supposed to play. Can the admins help please?

(AfroSamuri) #189

Outlawed is availible most weekdays and weekends. since we are both NA teams, a match around 7 or 8pm would be nice.

also i apologize for missing todays match vs JP#2,I got in a car accident yesterday and totally forgot about the match today

(bart139) #190

sunday 17.06.2012 at 20 CET JP vs Stupidoz
For schedule match conntact on steam pls.(bartekw994) or FB (Bartosz Walaszczyk)
I organise match for JP#2 so conntact with me to schedule match.

JP teams ready to play but we can play only on weekends.JP and JP#2 cant play the same day

(millerq3) #191

[QUOTE=alphabeta;401646]Can someone from The Outlawed, LooL, and Aardvark, Jem Paczki #2 contact me so that we can schedule our matchs? According to the posted schedule we are supposed to have 4 matches over 5 days. That may be un-doable because of our work and life schedules; however we are committed to playing all our matches. Thanks.

|CrYpT|[/QUOTE]

alphabeta

Looks like we are able to muster a team this weekend.Will IM you so we can arrange a mutual time.

Cheers

(alphabeta) #192

For our European matches the time difference will be 10 hours (from CET to PST, i.e. 2200 CET is 1200 PST) ) so will probably need to be weekends only. JP #2, Aardvark & LoOL #2 let me know when you can play.

Outlawed versus Crypt Thursday Jun 14th at 9PM EST/6PM PST

(alphabeta) #193

Outlawed won 4-0 over CrYpT. Good game!

(Dope) #194

I dont see in schedule game Villa vs Stupidoz. Parigo, contact me plz!

(Breo) #195

echo… euro2012 killed this league?

(Breo) #196

[QUOTE=alphabeta;401840]For our European matches the time difference will be 10 hours (from CET to PST, i.e. 2200 CET is 1200 PST) ) so will probably need to be weekends only. JP #2, Aardvark & LoOL #2 let me know when you can play.

Outlawed versus Crypt Thursday Jun 14th at 9PM EST/6PM PST[/QUOTE]

Hi alphabeta, can we schedule a match for tomorrow @ sunday 19:00 CET Outlaw vs [JP]#2

(alphabeta) #197

JP#2 versus Crypt on Sunday at 1000 PST/1300 EST/1900CET.

(Breo) #198

[QUOTE=alphabeta;401840]For our European matches the time difference will be 10 hours (from CET to PST, i.e. 2200 CET is 1200 PST) ) so will probably need to be weekends only. JP #2, Aardvark & LoOL #2 let me know when you can play.

Outlawed versus Crypt Thursday Jun 14th at 9PM EST/6PM PST[/QUOTE]

Wait… we are not in same division Alphabeta? Afrosamurai from Outlaw here?

Sry -_-

(Breo) #199

Any chance to play the match 1 hour earlier @18:00 CET because @ 20:00 JP#1 have a match against [STU]

(alphabeta) #200

JP#2 defeats Crypt 4-0. Good game!

Would like to schedule matches against Aardvark and LoOL ASAP. Please PM me. Thanks!