Falling leaves tournament

(r3fleX) #21

Seriously doubt me, apoc or rio will play in this cup although ads put our name down above… BF3 comp will be our main focus at the end of October sorry. :rolleyes:

(Ads913) #22

Sorry deathwish completely forgot you .your in : )

(Aristotle) #23

I’ll play for bh, or whoever.

(sereNADE) #24

yo, aristotle, i ll get you on our roster. jakoby and alex are on point. temujin is there cuz we need a euro. me, u, and elf will fill 4th because between our 3 schedules it’s a toss up as to who will be available.

(Jakoby) #25

I cant believe im saying this but can anyone talk to the spanish group(yyyyy, diosito, bender, etc) and see if they can make a team. Would be nice to see them participate in the cup, cuz they have good communication.

(INF3RN0) #26

They dun play dirty hakers!

(Apples) #27

Still dont have mic, still dont have time, will hang around and if someone need a sub pm me there…

Peace

Edit : nevermind, sign me up for biatch already… (as a sub!Dont get mad if I cant show up for each games, thanks in advance shogghey :D)

(rUBBEN) #28

I’m really sorry guys, but I lock the signs-up here.

Explanations :

With 8 teams it will be very easy, each team has 1 match per evening :

27 october : Sewer and Area22
the 8 teams play for the competition

28 october : Salvage and Refinery
4 teams still competiting, the 4 other teams (loosers) fight between them

29 october : Volcano and Island
Grand Final + match for the 3rd place and the 4 loosers teams fighting between them again.

30 october : Each side chose his map
Random fight for all the teams

So on each evening, there will be 4 matchs, on the 2 servers, broadcasted by the TV servers. Even if a team lose, it keeps having matchs on the following dates.

If some teams wants, (JP and spAnK wanted to play :confused: ), they can still apply, I’ll contact them in case of a withdrawal.

Does it suit to everyone ?

@Olive : I can’t let you play in two different team, chose please ! :wink:

(rUBBEN) #29

Ah yeah, for the teams who really would like to play, I keep them as first signed-up for the Christmas tournament, the next season.

(Rex) #30

Sh!t. I knew it.

@ rubben, if you got already 8 teams but furthermore 2 teams want to join, why don’t you just expand to 10 slots? 10 is also a good number to get for each team a match. Just a suggestion.

(Snotling) #31

Yup, I agree with xeR. The more the merrier as we say! :smiley:

2 teams more is not so much.

(Rex) #32

The more players the more fun :wink:

(oliveoil) #33

I play with NML, I just noticed OCB hadnt actually signed up in the proper place and was helping them out… they are a little old and infirm, poor things :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #34

ahah ok :smiley:

So ja, I agree it would be a good evidence to prove ETQW isn’t as dead as everyone pretend if we can get 10+ teams, but I can’t do all by myself with so much teams (except Stupidoz’s who hosts the servers), so if a cool guy accept to involve in this project, to admin etc… we will open the signs-up again :slight_smile: Unless we keep going with 8 teams and that’s not that bad already !

(delissimopl) #35

Open, pls.
Polish teams [L&M] and [JP] wanna play too.
You should make a mini-league (try it for this cup).
Ladder is boring and unjust for noobs (like me! )

(rUBBEN) #36

If I turn it into a mini-league, all the teams have to be able to play on something like 6 days… from the 24 to the 30 october, would it be ok ?

(rUBBEN) #37

The signs-up are now re-open

(TheG4mer) #38

May the double post be with you rUBBEN!

(rUBBEN) #39

cheers, you spare me the triple post

I have made this little schedule for a 12 teams mini-league.
Actually, there would be 3 groups of 4 teams choosen randomly. As you see on the schedule, we consider that :
1, 5, 9 are the winners (the team with the most win, or more the points) of their groups.
2, 6, 10 are the 2nd of their groups
3, 7, 11 are the 3rd of their groups
4, 8, 12 are the 4th of their groups.

The winner of their groups fight each other on the intergroup phase, the 2nd with the 2nd, etc etc

What do you think about that ?

(rUBBEN) #40

spAnK is signing-up, with [JP] and L_M as the bloody evil delissimo said we reach the 12 teams :slight_smile: