Falling leaves tournament

(Jakoby) #281

[QUOTE=onYn;385099]My apologies Jakoby! I kinda haven´t realised it that you have replied allready - send me an ingame message if there is something that needs be decided within a day.

Well you being NA will allow us to play on weekends - or is there a time during week you can show up?

cheers,
onYn[/QUOTE]
It would probably be on the weekends, hows saturday?

(onYn) #282

Which time? Don´t know if I will get enough people for this weekend but I´ll try!

(Brontoz) #283

On next week is starting 6on6 cup, i think noone interest about this one anymore xD Actually any cups is awesome, and guys who organise it is awesome too, but if be honest this strange system with 2 group stages was not very good idea, tuorney without something like grand final can be not complete, like this one…

(Apples) #284

Thats why a deadline should allways be fixed and team who cant play their match at the right time should be given an automatic loss, if you signup for a cup you play, plain and simple, if you cant have 4 the night of the game it’s a forfeit loss, thats it. If not cup never ends…

(Kl3ppy) #285

If u are having problems with advancing from groupstage -> elimination stage just join #biatch.etqw @ quakenet, there are many brainers who can help u :wink:

(rUBBEN) #286

Fixed, anyway the tournament was over for a while now :stuck_out_tongue:
http://stupidoz.free.fr/falling-leaves/intergroups.htm

(Ashog) #287

Gratz to 40% then, AGAIN :slight_smile:

Ze Russianz attack! Hide all Schnaps!

(Brontoz) #288

Tnx we are happy now xDDD

(Hygain) #289

Hya, are any VOD’s / Demo’s avaible as stream or Torrent :slight_smile: