Falling leaves tournament

(rUBBEN) #261

Thx olive :stuck_out_tongue:

I will hardly find the time to organise such a hudge project (30 matchs have been done in one week :smiley: ), however, I aim at reviving the ETQW’s Clan Base, probably with an Open cup ETQW 2012 4v4 (~ 20 december or something like that).

Eventually the match 40% vs spAnK can’t be played tonight, it will probably happen next week (explanation : Axter, from Canada, can’t connect before 10 p.m (Paris time), and 10 p.m Paris time for 40% means later than midnight, so it’s quite hard). Let’s organise this match like the Final match of the league, I’ll give the date as soon as I know it myself.

(Dthy) #262

Just saw on the statistics page that CB have no points. I highly doubt that seeing as we won our group :smiley:

(Shelly) #263

cheers for explanations and fixing it ^^. rubben i really think you should definately do more cups.

(Aristotle) #264

That doesn’t add in the intergroup phase, that was for the initial run down where you were 0-3.

http://stupidoz.free.fr/falling-leaves/intergroups.htm

That shows you won both your intergroup matches.

(Snotling) #265

+1 but I need to write a bit more to post this message.

(Dthy) #266

[QUOTE=Aristotle;383611]That doesn’t add in the intergroup phase, that was for the initial run down where you were 0-3.

http://stupidoz.free.fr/falling-leaves/intergroups.htm

That shows you won both your intergroup matches.[/QUOTE]

I noticed a few mins after i posted, but cba to delete post. meh.

(Brontoz) #267

Hello! it is good idea with clanbase… If its will happen, 40% will have 2 squads for every cup. 1 more team will something like 40% squad 2 or something like this, or some another name. More teams = more fun = more pluses for QW. Right?
I was count QW teams at this moment. Last cup was have 12 teams + 40% squad 2 + OCB + Germans = 15.I guess Germans + samurai + apoc and Deathwish can have 2 teams too. OCB can have 2 squads i think and there can be some new mixes, so its can be even more than 15 teams, i think its enough for CB ladder its will interesting too))
End i was send mail to My old friend Donatien, maybe he can get some one more team from Spain, 3 lack maybe or some Spanish mix. Need ask 7urko about it too. And maybe i will can try to get participate one more low skilled team from Russia q24, but its is not for sure… I saw as Villa played promod 4 on 4 games with Svoboda, i think possible get them participate too, why not…

• there is LM, Polish team,they are played promod too.
    Damn QW can be alive)) A lot teams there))

(rUBBEN) #268

I prefer not to be too optimistic because BF3’s release will probably take some teams off from ETQW… let’s see :stuck_out_tongue:
Btw, 40% second line-up is a very good idea !

I think, it’s on 6v6 that we might bring some usual pub teams :stuck_out_tongue:

For sure inSane will be there for the next cups :slight_smile:

(Brontoz) #269

BF3 is have very nice, interest and realistic multiplayer. We are playing BF3 too, you know its pretty funny playing with your mates together on same fireteam, but i think BF3 for competitions is bull****… QW is stil the best game for competitions. But maybe its only mine opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

(Khamul) #270

We are playing BF3 too
GOD doesn’t like u !!!

(Shelly) #271

he doesnt like me either. currently dling bf3. yeay. dancing

(Ashog) #272

any news of when the final 2 matches will happen?

(rUBBEN) #273

As I said the final matchs will be done next week, at least I hope, spAnK has a ****ing hard schedule ! I’ll write the dates here don’t worry.

(Brontoz) #274

Hello! I think will be nice if last matches Aero vs Spank and 40% vs Spank will happen xDD Next sunday night is nice day for play it, 40% can play this match on sunday, any time… I quess its enough time for find someone from Spank and they at last that have found time to play their last games.
Btw on this page on statistics, 40% have more than 12 pts at this moment.
http://stupidoz.free.fr/falling-leaves/stats.htm

(Snotling) #275

((bh)) vs TAW.net too have to be played! =)

(onYn) #276

bh? How is it lookin, when do you want/can play?

cheers,
onYn

(Jakoby) #277

[QUOTE=onYn;384802]bh? How is it lookin, when do you want/can play?

cheers,
onYn[/QUOTE]
sure im up for it, not sure who is going to show on bh, but lets try sunday at 2:00pm Central time US, dunno what that is arcoss the atlantic, but if its good for you guys let me know in game or here on this thread.

(Snotling) #278

So what happened guyz? Results? :slight_smile:

(Jakoby) #279

nothing, TAW was not ready…

(onYn) #280

My apologies Jakoby! I kinda haven´t realised it that you have replied allready - send me an ingame message if there is something that needs be decided within a day.

Well you being NA will allow us to play on weekends - or is there a time during week you can show up?

cheers,
onYn