FAIR PLAY COMPENSATER

(ThePigVomit) #21

PARTICIPATION TROPHIES FOE EVERYONE!!!

(Major_Slapnuts) #22

@Mc1412013 said:

@Major_Slapnuts said:
I don’t play any of the old battlefield games because ill go 3 and 20 every game.
So instead of pushing yourself at getting better u would rather take the easy lazy way out. Your not
entitled to a win just for playing. How is it fair if i worked hard to get to near pro level just to get my ass handed
to me becuase a noob gets a hit box tgw size of your screen.

It keeps bad players coming back.
NO IT DOESNT… only for snowflakes like u. I got my ass handed to me every game i played in db for a while and i didnt give up or leave. Hackers lack of players and poor fgame quality/execution drive players away

It is a solid business decision.
No.
and from what I see it is happening.
Aslo no

You sure are angry.
Its going to be ok.
Dont worry

(Major_Slapnuts) #23

@MuddyGrenade said:
Use the Instant Respawn mechanic to prevent this so you and your team can reset and set up for the incoming fight.

Instant respawn mechanic?
What is that?

(Mc1412013) #24

@Major_Slapnuts said:

@MuddyGrenade said:
Use the Instant Respawn mechanic to prevent this so you and your team can reset and set up for the incoming fight.

What is that?

The name says it all
instan respawn=u respawn the second u die no wait to respawn timer

(K1X455) #25

@Major_Slapnuts said:

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:
Poor fella, suffers from a classic case of ‘‘git gud’’. :frowning:

It’s not a complaint, it is an observation. I have been on both ends of it.
for the record, I am a bad player. I almost never go .500 KDR.

When I do have a bad streak, it is usually broken by a game that I go 25 kills and 8 deaths.
There is no other explanation for my good game other than game buff.

You just haven’t learned the proper aim tracking ability required by the pace of the game.

Go watch Lauren Scott’s early gameplay video on YT regarding DB. It’s old and you’ll pick up a few techniques. And don’t worry about K/D. This game isn’t about that.

(Xenithos) #26

@Kirays said:
Rewarding TEAMS for being bad at the game shouldn’t be a thing.

Ftfy

(Xenithos) #27

I basically have one thing to say to OP.

Oh, and that’s really stupid yo. Introducing game mechanics that literally increase player performance literally because of a team doing doing badly kills competitive aspects of games. It removes skill basis, and teamwork requirements.

(Major_Slapnuts) #28

@Xenithos said:

Oh, and that’s really stupid yo. Introducing game mechanics that literally increase player performance literally because of a team doing doing badly kills competitive aspects of games. It removes skill basis, and teamwork requirements.

Again, I am not suggesting that it should happen, I am saying that is happening.
I am not saying that it is good or bad, right or wrong. I am not looking for anything to be fair and balanced. I don’t care about participation trophies, give them or don’t. I don’t want to eat a lion. I’m not looking to play better and I find it hilarious that people that play Dirty Bomb would call people snowflakes.

(Major_Slapnuts) #29

@Mc1412013 said:

@Major_Slapnuts said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

What is that?

The name says it all

how do I use the instant respawn mechanics?

(GatoCommodore) #30

@Major_Slapnuts said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Major_Slapnuts said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

What is that?

The name says it all

how do I use the instant respawn mechanics?

you hit K when the timer hits 1 or zero
denying your death and you will respawn with teammates to push together with full health

(GatoCommodore) #31

Mandatory Balance-Spoon post

there is no such thing as balanced.

its a utopian dream that being able to be the same as the next person in terms of skill is just inhumane and morally bankrupt.

people nowadays being spoonfed victory too much and when it came to a competition they asked the bar to be lowered so they will only compete with people as crap as their own

that is not competition, thats taking other’s practice, hardwork, skill and talent and
throwing it to the trash can.

(Xenithos) #32

@Major_Slapnuts said:

@Xenithos said:

Again, I am not suggesting that it should happen, I am saying that is happening.
I am not saying that it is good or bad, right or wrong.

Sorry for my misunderstanding. In THAT case, you are absolutely imagining things. There’s no compensator that kicks in. It’s usually a mistake here or a mistake there that ends up causing whole team dis-synergy.

(Artyrim) #33

I’m drunk and a stupid idiot so I didn’t get a shit about this post

In other words you want the 500 xp of the winner as a losser?

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #34

I was just thinking that this guy would get waaaay less bad rep if he didn’t make the title all caps, lol.

(GatoCommodore) #35

@Major_Slapnuts said:

I’m not looking to play better

here it is
right on schedule

people who dont want to be better, dictating how other people should pander to their incompetence.

im seriously questioning this generation of gamers who behaves like this in almost many games that considered “Too hard for casual”

ive seen it in cuphead, Doom, CSGO, R6 Siege, Ruiner, Total War series, Warthunder, Stardew Valley, Witcher 3 even an already easy game like fallout 4.

the game is literally ALREADY CASUAL! Nobody expects you to play better but if you cant, wont, arent, playing better than many other people, dont ask other people to pander to your incompetence!

(Mc1412013) #36

(K1X455) #37

@GatoCommodore said:
Mandatory Balance-Spoon post

there is no such thing as balanced.

its a utopian dream that being able to be the same as the next person in terms of skill is just inhumane and morally bankrupt.

people nowadays being spoonfed victory too much and when it came to a competition they asked the bar to be lowered so they will only compete with people as crap as their own

that is not competition, thats taking other’s practice, hardwork, skill and talent and
throwing it to the trash can.

Why does this post lend itself to using unfair advantage?

(Major_Slapnuts) #38

@GatoCommodore said:

@Major_Slapnuts said:

I’m not looking to play better

here it is
right on schedule

https://i.imgur.com/ksjRLch.gifv

people who dont want to be better, dictating how other people should pander to their incompetence.

the game is literally ALREADY CASUAL! Nobody expects you to play better but if you cant, wont, arent, playing better than many other people, dont ask other people to pander to your incompetence!

you guys are funny. I didn’t initially pick up on the fact that I was getting trolled.

Good One!

(Mc1412013) #39

Were not troling we think the idea is stupid

(Major_Slapnuts) #40

also, it seems like the attacking team also gets an advantage in the last 1 minute of play.