Facility map bug

(taw_m0nsta) #1

Hi guys, after playing Facility with an 8v8, we noticed a Strogg player kept spawning from the first location, even when the location was taken by GDF. This makes it impossible for GDF to move forward and take the other forwards :frowning:

So far I know this should be impossible, especially when there is not map overview where you can pick manually a location. Even if you use blind binds for this, it should not be possible to spawn from a location where GDF have taken the forward.

I don’t know who the map creator of Facility is, but maybe a genius can have look at it.
Apart from the fact the walk area in Facility is very tight, I think its a cool map to play.
I recently discovered a long but pointless flyerdrone route in the GDF toilet :smiley:

(Violator) #2

The map is fun for a spamfest but thats about it :slight_smile: It was a clear example of a direct copy without scaling up for the game its being ported to + the slowwww doors are quite annoying.

(taw_m0nsta) #3

Yes its a very good map. But you should’n be able to spawn on a location thats already been taken by GDF, no matter what. We just decided to remove the map from our Battle For Earth Tournament campaigns until that bug is fixed. :frowning:

(Donnovan) #4

I can try to take a look on it this saturday. I believe a hot fix with new script with a few changes can fix that.

(taw_m0nsta) #5

That would be great Donnovan!

(light_sh4v0r) #6

Didn’t NKM do facility?