even more cups.

(sereNADE) #1

Halloween is 2 1/2 months away and ((bh)) will be of course be hosting a smurf party where everybody needs to “dress accordingly”. Will be giving away prizes (our last 2 parties saw preorders of BRINK given out) and trying to make it more lively than last year. Leading up to that however I’d like to organize another cup with NA and EURO servers. In addition to the cup, I’d like to have a flying tourney. Remember the wingman?

(murka) #2

a dogfighting tourney would be awesome. Don’t think enough people will join for wingman.
Maybe i’ll even find a copy of flymod lying around.

(light_sh4v0r) #3

Oh, flying, yes please!
Although I haven’t touched an anansi in months…

(sereNADE) #4

I’ll go ahead and get to work on a flying tournament. Not needing whole teams should boost participation and create some ease with timing.

Shooting for second week in September with flyers.

Once I grab an NA server I’ll post more about another 4v4 or 6v6.

(Verticae) #5

Sounds great!

(.Chris.) #6

Get on IRC you! “know where to find me” well not really :slight_smile:

Reminds me that I never released my flying dual map…

(light_sh4v0r) #7

No, and you did post screenshots of it. Now you’re oblidged to publish it. Just like Brinstar btw. I don’t care if it’s bad.

(.Chris.) #8

What are you trying to say about Brinstar? You just ensured that I wont release the flying dual map now, nice one ruining it for everyone else.

(light_sh4v0r) #9

lol. I remember seeing screenshots of a flying map with lots of mountain peaks, was that it? Stupid Activision and their forum ‘maintenance’ >.<

(.Chris.) #10

Nah, was a Maridia style map. Few tormentor pads dotted around for the spawns and lots of stuff you fly in and out off.

(murka) #11

Make sure that map has some caves/pipes/tunnels to fly through. Will break the usual spiraling of dogfights.

(light_sh4v0r) #12

Sounds good. I’ll need some practice, anyone able to put up a flying server?

(.Chris.) #13

Yeah, the map eventually turned into Tourian. Hopefully this dual map be better than that though.

(light_sh4v0r) #14

The tubes in Tourian would be too tight for dogfighting purposes anyway. For an objective it was fine but flying in there in a dogfight is suicide.

(Thomas..) #15

Definately in for a wingman competition!

(light_sh4v0r) #16

Oh yes, wingman would be ace. I played that only once and forgot who I played with but it was great fun :slight_smile:

(Crytiqal) #17

/signed WINGMAN

Who wants me as their wingman? :slight_smile:

(Apples) #18

you fly I rocket snipe

(sereNADE) #19

UK server is ok?

(rUBBEN) #20

So, no 6v6 cup ?