EvacZone Draft Cup #4 | Signups! (17/08/13 Saturday) + SD Guest!

(Mustang) #61

I can explain this… Bitey was on your team! :tongue:

(Bitey) #62

WHAT?!

WHAT!?!

WHAT!!!

GET YOUR ASS IN THE RING!

WOOOOOO WOOO WOOOO WOOOOO

Really good games, if anyone is ever on my team. I yell… Alot…

(twincannon) #63

WHAT?

Fantastic games, had a blast. Can’t believe how good the game feels already in this alpha state.

(Kl3ppy) #64

[QUOTE=fzl;463755]ggs to evryone…

btw we lost 1th match and win 2th match… was funny…[/QUOTE]

GG

But I have to apologize for the first match, I played really bad. At least the 2nd match was ok :slight_smile:

(Nackskott) #65

we want to see the shoutcast action with video footage! upload and link us :wink:

(RasteRayzeR) #66

Wezel will upload the video and give it to badman. He will then post it on the forum. Gotta be patient !

(Wezelkrozum) #67

Although I wouldn’t get my hopes up too high since Badman still hasn’t posted the draft matches from 4 weeks ago. But of course we will keep on trying :rolleyes:

(Bitey) #68

Then we’re going to make sure that this one is put up for the world to see!

(RasteRayzeR) #69

In a world restricted by the NDA :tongue:

(Anti) #70

A lot of us are at Gamescom this week so forum posts and video updates are likely to be on the slow side I’m afraid.

(Wezelkrozum) #71

Oke. Thats a shame. Well then I’m willing to serve the match video’s on my home server. I’ll have to downsize the files so multiple users can watch it. It’s probably going to be 480p and 720p so you can watch it with up to 3 viewers simultaniously. And you have the option to download the video if you have a really bad connection. Of course it’s all password protected.

Expect the video’s tomorrow night. Server info will be posted in the match threads.