EvacZone Draft Cup #4 | Signups! (17/08/13 Saturday) + SD Guest!

(Edzio) #21

I’ll be avi too :stuck_out_tongue:

(fzl) #22

now we are 15 with edzio right?

need 5 players more then we have 4 teams…that was nice…

join up guys

(Nackskott) #23

I’ll do anything to piss fzl off :slight_smile:

(Anti) #24

Hit me up on IRC at the time you start. If I’m about at the time I will play.

Won’t join you on comms though, not up for ad hoc Q&A/rage sessions :wink:

(MrFunkyFunk) #25

Which has never happened since it’s one of the rules that players have to abide if they want to participate.
Same as joining voice com since the whole point is to have a nice organized group versus group event.

Rule for this (and every upcoming) draft: don’t harass SD members with questions about the game.

(fzl) #26

I’ll do anything to piss fzl off

lol?

wtf are you? …DDD:

(Seanza) #27

[QUOTE=Anti;463143]Hit me up on IRC at the time you start. If I’m about at the time I will play.

Won’t join you on comms though, not up for ad hoc Q&A/rage sessions :wink:[/QUOTE]

No exception to the rules Mr. Anti, you have to join comms to play. Toomic has braved the weather multiple times now and has lived to tell the tale. Don’t be scared :wink:

(Wezelkrozum) #28

[QUOTE=MrFunkyFunk;463145]Which has never happened since it’s one of the rules that players have to abide if they want to participate.
Same as joining voice com since the whole point is to have a nice organized group versus group event.[/QUOTE]

That’s right! Toomic has proof of that. We can be gentle :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #29

it was so hilarious :smiley:

(Rex) #30

Add me to maybe

(bitTter) #31

Heyho, sign me in :slight_smile:

(potty200) #32

I will be there to cast the final only. Will turn up around 9pm or so. Good luck all

(fzl) #33

we miss you in the lineups potty…

(biggyyyb) #34

will the cast be via a channel on ts3?

(Bitey) #35

I actually actually cast and record, is there anything special to be done? Is it streamed or some kind of other fancy setup?

(Wezelkrozum) #36

[SUB][/SUB][QUOTE=biggyyyb;463319]will the cast be via a channel on ts3?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can join, but be quiet when you enter.

No we can’t stream the cast because of the NDA. But we have some animation to add after the recording. That’s why I record most of the matches. But what we are really looking for are sidekicks for the casting in the final match and a group casters for the rest of the matches.

(INF3RN0) #37

Biggest Q&A devs get during drafts is Player: “How do my balls taste?!” Dev: Damn Good!

(gangstarN) #38

ninjakornjace is ready to rumble

(Kl3ppy) #39

Nackskott is missing in the list, Wezel :wink:

(Wezelkrozum) #40

I forgot him. He’s in now.

That means we need just a tiny little mini bit of players more to get us a cup! :icarus: