Epic Kills 3 Contest!

(El_padre_) #141

what is the expirated date for post video?

(Xenithos) #142

[quote=“wildFlow;210145”]what is the expirated date for post video?
[/quote]

Your POST needs to be posted, and your video uploaded no later than 11:59:59 PM (PST) on November 3rd. Your video must also only include footage created by YOU, AFTER October 10.

(Mc1412013) #143

[quote=“Xenithos;210150”][quote=“wildFlow;210145”]what is the expirated date for post video?
[/quote]

Your POST needs to be posted, and your video uploaded no later than 11:59:59 PM (PST) on November 3rd. Your video must also only include footage created by YOU, AFTER October 10.[/quote]

Id say put tomorow morning as your due date in your head. This way if there an issue uploading or vid issue u still have a day to fix it i wouldnt wait to the last minute. Expecialy if your like me and never posted a video before and dont know what to expect during the upload process and what issues could pop up

(El_padre_) #144

i have already post my vid but i just want to know when is the expirated date (for other people because for me it’s okay) and i know the rules my vid have only moment record since 10 october not before ! and i see the date is first november at 23:59 but now i see 3 november at 23:59 :confused:

(The_N00Ba) #145

From this I believe the contest ends at that time.

(amaranthCrepe) #146

(eminentKnuckle) #147

[quote=“HonourBound;209940”]In-Game Name: HonourBound
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HonourBound/

My Video:

https://youtu.be/u5bYDmy2jO8

This took me maybe 3 weeks of footage, Countless GB’s of storage and about 30 hours of Editing, Enjoy. :smile: [/quote]

Dang… Movement on point O_O

(Zorla) #148

Here is my submission!

(Xenithos) #149

Vanilla~Firaga reporting with video for it all!
Edit, Oh no, fudging Schnitzel muffins, Zorla gtfo here! :frowning:

[spoiler]Kidding! :wink: Good luck!
And… there’s an accidental repeat of a Sparks jump in my video. I go cry now.[/spoiler]
I’m also still not sure how I got that full 100% snitch kill, any ideas how?
#Looter on proxy! *Snickers.

See YTube if you need music used, etc.

Steam profile

(NightfIy) #150

Worth a shot so here’s my entry

EDIT: Just a little description of what I was going for. Went for a Halloween/Horror feel with the edit and tried to show some varied mercs and gameplay totalling 8 mercs in 3 minutes

(Liz.mp4) #151

My In-game name is liz.mp4 and my steam profile is:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/howemocanonepersonget/

(Mc1412013) #152

dont feel so bad my kid just watched the final poduction and saw i did the same thing and i think its too late to fix it. hopefully its not points off then a gain points off of a 0 score on my vid make any difference anyways

(Xenithos) #153

[quote=“Mc1412013;210306”][quote=“Xenithos;210302”]

Kidding! :wink: Good luck!
And… there’s an accidental repeat of a Sparks jump in my video. I go cry now.

[/quote]

dont feel so bad my kid just watched the final poduction and saw i did the same thing and i think its too late to fix it. hopefully its not points off then a gain points off of a 0 score on my vid make any difference anyways[/quote]

You’re not getting a zero. That is reserved for the disqualifieds…

(Devower) #154

Check it out! :slight_smile:

(HonourBound) #155

Great Submissions @Zorla & @Xenithos ! :blush:

(JollyJoe) #156

Finally !!! I made it in time ?!
So stressful this week…
But here it is:

(bontsa) #157

@claretJackal Pst, video is set to private :wink:

(JollyJoe) #158

I know xD its not finished yet with uploading xD

(Mc1412013) #159

[quote=“Xenithos;210313”][quote=“Mc1412013;210306”][quote=“Xenithos;210302”]

Kidding! :wink: Good luck!
And… there’s an accidental repeat of a Sparks jump in my video. I go cry now.

[/quote]

dont feel so bad my kid just watched the final poduction and saw i did the same thing and i think its too late to fix it. hopefully its not points off then a gain points off of a 0 score on my vid make any difference anyways[/quote]

You’re not getting a zero. That is reserved for the disqualifieds… [/quote]

Lol thanks but i still have low to no expectations compaired to everyone else

(Rosskii) #160

I didn’t see this until late, but I just about made it in time, here is my submission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH7ko9eAQD8