Epic Kills 3 Contest!

(RazielWarmonic) #1

Do you specialize in crowd control? Make your omelettes with eggs-of-death? Stoke your BBQ with the screams of your enemies? Then it’s time to kill with style!
Create a video pulling off the most epic kills in Dirty Bomb and reap fame, glory, custom gear, and in-game rewards!

Prizes:

• First Place: Custom Dirty Bomb Branded Logitech G G303 Mouse + Dirty Bomb T-shirt + 100,000 credits + 2x Elite Cases
  • Second Place: Dirty Bomb T-shirt + 100,000 credits + 2x Elite Cases
  • Third Place: Dirty Bomb T-shirt + 65,000 credits + 2x Elite Cases

To participate, all you have to do is leave a link to your YouTube video in a comment below!

Participating Countries:

• United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Germany, and France.

Quick Rules:

Good luck Dirty players! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

(joshstylegaming) #2

Time to put all those shadowplay recordings to good use!

(HonourBound) #3

Just to let you guys know:

End Date: 3rd November 2016 at 11:59:59PST

(BerylRdm) #4

Create a video pulling off the most epic kills in Dirty Bomb and reap fame, glory, custom gear, and in-game rewards!

Yay!

United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Germany, and France.

Shit.

(LMuerteMan) #5

Im from Venezuela its a shame.

(RazielWarmonic) #6

For inspiration, here are some past winning videos:

@“Sagan on Roids”

@INF3RN0

@Phased

@strawberryJacket

(Dagasawr) #7

its a shame most non-copyright music sounds cheesy and over used. ah well gl to anyone that enters

(SiegeFace) #8

I was already working on a fragmovie, so the timing is perfect. Ill have to change the song now, unless i can get permission.

(RazielWarmonic) #9

There is SOOO much out there! I’m sure anyone who enters can find something awesome!

(MatteMG) #10

“Your video must contain footage created no earlier than October 10, 2016. The inclusion of any gameplay footage from prior to October 10, 2016 may result in disqualification.”

Really?
So I have 20 Days to get clips and edit them? I cant use my previous clips? That Sucks.

(strawberryJacket) #11

[quote=“RazielWarmonic;207718”]
There is SOOO much out there! I’m sure anyone who enters can find something awesome![/quote]

Would that be a problem if i didnt live in germany but provided german adress ?

(RazielWarmonic) #12

[quote=“strawberryJacket;207723”][quote=“RazielWarmonic;207718”]
There is SOOO much out there! I’m sure anyone who enters can find something awesome![/quote]

Would that be a problem if i didnt live in germany but provided german adress ?[/quote]

You must reside in one of the participating countries to be eligible to win.

(CadGamings) #13

Participating Countries:
United States, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Germany, and France.

RIP :’(

(enigmaplatypus) #14

how do you submit an entry?

also for like public domain music, is it alright if you add a credit at the end of the video?(some sites require the music site credited when you use it.)

(strawberryJacket) #15

[quote=“RazielWarmonic;207733”]
You must reside in one of the participating countries to be eligible to win.[/quote]

Kinda dick move to a pretty major part of your player base, especially that those contests did work in more countries in the past. Oh well.

(RazielWarmonic) #16

[quote=“Enigmaplatypus;207742”]how do you submit an entry?

also for like public domain music, is it alright if you add a credit at the end of the video?(some sites require the music site credited when you use it.)[/quote]

As long as you play by the music creator’s rules, you should be good!

[quote=“strawberryJacket;207745”][quote=“RazielWarmonic;207733”]
You must reside in one of the participating countries to be eligible to win.[/quote]

Kinda dick move to a pretty major part of your player base, especially that those contests did work in more countries in the past. Oh well.[/quote]

The majority of our player base resides in the countries above, and unfortunately the past ones weren’t ran exactly they way they should have been and we’ve been cracking down on legal rules for things like this.

I know it sucks and I wish I could include everyone, but at the very least I am trying to alternate between in-game prizing (everyone is included) and physical (restricted). :frowning:

(The_N00Ba) #17

I am sure they are trying their best to include as many people from as many different countries as possible. Unfortunately, I can see the laws and cultural differences of each country can making this difficult. Such is the world we live in. :slight_smile:

(The_N00Ba) #18

I think you are doing a good job Raziel. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

Oh and Raz… very clever putting the different language versions of the rules in The vault.

[quote=“HonourBound;207702”]Just to let you guys know:

End Date: 1st November 2016 at 11:59:59PST[/quote]

(AlphaUT) #19

Shit, I was just gonna send one of my hacker vassili video, " no earlier than Oct 6".

(strawberryJacket) #20

[quote=“RazielWarmonic;207758”]
The majority of our player base resides in the countries above, and unfortunately the past ones weren’t ran exactly they way they should have been and we’ve been cracking down on legal rules for things like this.
I know it sucks and I wish I could include everyone, but at the very least I am trying to alternate between in-game prizing (everyone is included) and physical (restricted). :frowning: [/quote]

I dont blame you since you probably have no say about this stuff but nexon seems to be one of only a few companies that have problems with those type of contests.

I honestly dont know which law stops you from sending 1 mouse to spain/russia/australia or any other country.

The sad thing is that a ton of people will never have a chance at Branded Logitech G303 Mouse or something branded with dirty bomb logo because those are always limited for certain countries for whatever reasons. I was kinda happy when i seen this thread but when i saw i cant even participate i just got salty.

Other, smaller, companies can deal with those laws and cultural differences, not really sure why nexon cannot.