Epic Kills 3 Contest!

(bushyg) #21

Maybe rename it to Epic Bugs and people can make montages of not reloading properly or throwing nades and watching them disappear. I can already imagine some awesome Fletcher footage considering how broken he is right now.

(Terminal_6) #22

[quote=“RazielWarmonic;207705”]@Phased

If the Hotline Miami soundtrack is fair game, there should be significantly fewer music issues. That stuff’s gold.

(SiegeFace) #23

Glad to see someone is keeping a positive attitude around here…

(GhostEntity) #24

At first I was a little dirty (heh) about not being able to enter but after watching previous winners… well… I can’t pull that kind of thing off (reliably (sigh not even close lol)) and thats without even considering bad ass video editing skills (none) lol.

Good luck to those that enter and I look forward to pretending I’m you when I watch your videos :wink:

(bontsa) #25

Damn these old montages make me wish the old objective markers could be toggle-able on until SD makes them properly transparent.

(Herr_Hanz) #26

seriously, let me enter, and if i win ill pay for shipping fees and whatever.

feels like were back in 1919 where only the biggest and most important countries mattered.

-salty dutch guy

(Dagasawr) #27

[quote=“Herr_Hanz;207799”]seriously, let me enter, and if i win ill pay for shipping fees and whatever.

feels like were back in 1919 where only the biggest and most important countries mattered.

-salty dutch guy[/quote]

its normally do to contest laws differing from country to country, i dont think its about the shipping costs

(Herr_Hanz) #28

[quote=“Daga;207807”][quote=“Herr_Hanz;207799”]seriously, let me enter, and if i win ill pay for shipping fees and whatever.

-salty dutch guy[/quote]

its normally do to contest laws differing from country to country, i dont think its about the shipping costs [/quote]

yea, im just salty.

i looked it up, the article is about quebec, but im guessing other countries have almost the same thing.

(The_N00Ba) #29

They probably do. I think it stinks that the world is like that but that is the reality… for now.
Luckily Raziel is at least trying to alternate things so every one has a chance for something at some time.

[quote=“RazielWarmonic;207758”]
I know it sucks and I wish I could include everyone, but at the very least I am trying to alternate between in-game prizing (everyone is included) and physical (restricted). :frowning: [/quote]

I honestly feel she cares about us the players. She has been there herself. She is going to do what she can within the rules and laws of society.

Besides all that this is supposed to be fun. FUN!

Just because you are ineligible to enter does not mean you must remove yourself completely from having fun with it. if you have friends in other eligible countries trying to enter, cheer them on. Or suggest some of your friends in other eligible countries to try to enter. Who knows what can happen.

The point though is to have fun with this. :smile:

(kittz0r) #30

Who will decide the Skill Part? People who play on your Stream and can barely walk straight or just do Jumpy Jumpy Moves?

(RazielWarmonic) #31

Again, I understand everyone’s frustrations about rules, but due to local laws that is just how it’s has to be for now. I cannot verify how other companies do their rules. I am trying with every contest to include more people and give things out in different ways. :smile:

As someone who used to work for ESL as a game lead and head admin, used to run high level Dirty Bomb competitions, and constantly hangs around higher level players, I know how to differentiate skill (or at least I like to think I do). The way we play on stream is no where near what most of us play like off stream as well. :smile: But yes, myself, a couple people at Nexon, and a few at Splash Damage will all judge this contest together. It’s not just about skill, that’s only 50% of it. A good and creative montage can compete as well! I am pretty excited overall to see the videos that come in.

(neverplayseriou) #32

@twilightBreakfast we all know it’s just gonna be someone stomping people that belong on a max level 5 server :smiley:

ps: toomic better be judging the vid.

(Zorla) #33

If you use a song that the artist allowed you to license, is that fair game? @RazielWarmonic

(BananaSlug) #34

awww, i will be soo jelly about that mouse :tongue:

(RazielWarmonic) #35

[quote=“Zorla;207852”]If you use a song that the artist allowed you to license, is that fair game? @RazielWarmonic
[/quote]

As long as you can prove it it’s fair game. :blush:

(GatoCommodore) #36

[quote=“RazielWarmonic;207835”]Again, I understand everyone’s frustrations about rules, but due to local laws that is just how it’s has to be for now. I cannot verify how other companies do their rules. I am trying with every contest to include more people and give things out in different ways. :smile:

As someone who used to work for ESL as a game lead and head admin, used to run high level Dirty Bomb competitions, and constantly hangs around higher level players, I know how to differentiate skill (or at least I like to think I do). The way we play on stream is no where near what most of us play like off stream as well. :smile: But yes, myself, a couple people at Nexon, and a few at Splash Damage will all judge this contest together. It’s not just about skill, that’s only 50% of it. A good and creative montage can compete as well! I am pretty excited overall to see the videos that come in.

[/quote]

the other 50% is violence…

(VexerJester) #37

If anyone is having trouble finding copyright free music here’s a few places you can find some:

https://soundcloud.com/kill-the-copyright

(The_N00Ba) #38

(Mc1412013) #39

@RazielWarmonic @stayfreshshoe can i get that bloody nader in the pic as a skin that would be a bad ass looking loadout card

(InfernoKun) #40

IKR. So many clip ;-;