Epic Kills 3 Contest!

(Nilx) #101

Mediocre stuff

(El_padre_) #102

my epic kill contest 3
my steam profil : http://steamcommunity.com/id/gianni2101/

(Mc1412013) #103

Well looks like my vid has no chance but what the heck its still getting posted i didnt edit it to 95% to do nothing with it

(iggie) #104

I had lots of fun making this, too bad my rig isn’t set up to capture at full HD 60 FPS.

steam profile/in-game name: graycontrast

edit: uploaded the wrong version

(Dr_RangeStar) #105

Hope you enjoy. This is my entry.

(Xenithos) #106

There is SOOO much out there! I’m sure anyone who enters can find something awesome![/quote]

It actually took me like four days to find music that fit my selections… No worries, video coming soon™ :blush: Putting everything together now. Trying to make sure that I follow all of the rules and guidelines actually put a damper on things, was originally looking at video game music options, to realize that those are all copyrighted. :frowning: Only roughly 2-3 weeks to gather all of the cool content I could, playing at 1AM EST because I usually play after work. It’s a pain to get good content that late at night…

(Mc1412013) #107

What is every one using to produce there vids looking for an alternative for next time ive been using cyberlink software that i got a free code for when i bought my laptop and its all i know how to use but it crashes alot which is why my vid isnt up yet. Im on vacation now so it will be up by tuesday just got one more thing to do for the end of the vid but thats planned for sunday as it requires 2 people

(Xenithos) #108

@Mc1412013 I’m personally using Magix Video Editor Pro Plus 2016. Yes, name is ostentatious. Lots of people use Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas Pro. Others use Filmora, and cheaper freer alternatives. You can also use Windows Movie Maker… :\

I am confused though, what requires two people? Are you doing spectator mode or something?

(Dagasawr) #109

most video editing software crashes alot its just a tradition i guess :wink:

(Mc1412013) #110

[quote=“Xenithos;209825”]@Mc1412013

I am confused though, what requires two people? Are you doing spectator mode or something? [/quote]

Oops im atempting another similar vid for somethibg else in gmod to se if i can do it with some one that plays dirty bomb alot too my mistake

(eagerPond) #111

My epic kills 3 submission

(Morty) #112

Greetings all,

Here is my entry for this contest, please check it out and enjoy. :slight_smile:

-Morty

(eminentKnuckle) #113

I’m no good at this game or at editing[left][/left], but here’s my shot…

Also, I created this account and it has called me EMINENTKNUCKLE against my will :neutral:…

Also, that thumbnail probably took longer than the video… I’m bad with photoshop :smiley:

(El_padre_) #114

for be accepted on the concour,you need to record between 10 october and 1 november i see a lot of movie before 10 october

(eloquentKnot) #115

BlackAmerica

(eloquentKnot) #116

Need a better recording software sorry.

(HonourBound) #117

There are so many submissions that aren’t even using royalty free / copyright-free music… did people even read the rules?

(k_dot) #118

(HonourBound) #119

In-Game Name: HonourBound
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HonourBound/

My Video:

https://youtu.be/u5bYDmy2jO8

This took me maybe 3 weeks of footage, Countless GB’s of storage and about 30 hours of Editing, Enjoy. :smile:

(Mc1412013) #120

[quote=“HonourBound;209940”]In-Game Name: HonourBound

This took me maybe 3 weeks of footage, Countless GB’s of storage and about 30 hours of Editing, Enjoy. :smile: [/quote]

Ill see your 3 weeks countless gb of storage and 30 hours editing and raise you lost work from 34 video editor crashes and ome windows 10 unrecoverable crash lol