enemy territory 2 and rtcw 2?

(cann1bus) #1

hello im new here im a young gamer that loves et and rtcw and ive heard lots of stories about rtcw 2 and enemy territorty 2 and i was wondering if they are going to come out and are they in the process of beinging made now, please could you get back 2 me,
cheers,
cann1bus :smiley:

(kamikazee) #2

Hi!

We don’t know much about RtCW2 around here, but this is the forum where all the buzzing around “Enemy Territory: Quake Wars” happens.
If you’re interested, don’t be afread to search around.
Release dates are currently unofficial, so try to search as well to know what speculation goes around here.

Cheers,

// Kamikazee:

(cann1bus) #3

ok, but i heard there was going to be an enemy territory 2, apart from et quakewars :bash: :banana:

(Etnies) #4

rtcw2 has been confirmed afaik, never heard anything about et2 tho ^^

(Salteh) #5

Describe this “Enemy Territory 2 that isn’t et quakewars” please :???:

(Kendle) #6

As far as any of us know RTCW2 is in production, though it’s being developed initially for XBox and as it’s mid-2006 with no release date yet indicated I’d hazard a guess at late 2007 at the very earliest, more likely 2008-ish. SplashDamage are not developing it so you’ll only get speculation from forum members in that regard.

THere is also no ET2 as fas as I know, only ET:QW.

(jimb0) #7

RTCW2 is being done by Raven Software. I think it’s all we know.

I’m interested in these “lots of stories about ET2” too… :rolleyes:

(Sauron|EFG) #8

We also know that Xbox360 is the primary development platform :frowning: and that Nerve Software is doing the MP :slight_smile:

It’s probably not going to be called RTCW2 btw. :moo:

(BrightSoul) #9

Talking about Raven Software, it’s been my favorite SH since 1993 when ID released Shadowcaster, a cool pre-Doom fantasy FPS where you could actively interact with the environment.
It’s been 13 years now, what about a DirectX10 remake? Among all the 2s, that’s the only one I would preorder even without seeing screenshots/ reading previews.

(cann1bus) #10

quake wars is coming out in october this year ive pre-orderd it

(Desoxy) #11

http://www.splashdamage.com/index.php?name=pnPHPbb2&file=viewtopic&t=15013 :rolleyes:

(cann1bus) #12

its true, www.play.com search 4 it there

(kamikazee) #13

Here it is: http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1011934/-/Product.html?searchstring=quake+wars

Tell me, what do you believe most:

• an interview with one of the devs who say they need more time,
  • or a site which only focuses on selling?

(AoW_Sony) #14

Look here Call of Duty WW2 War Mode is Close to ET :

No Killstreaks in this Mod and objektive Mode gameplay!