EARLY Black Friday Stuff!!!

(MissMurder) #1

Check it out!

http://i.imgur.com/lDgQNx4.jpg

The perfect package for the lone wolf type. Over $20 USD Of In-Game Content For Just $9.99 USD!

• Phantom – Permanently unlock Phantom, a powerful recon Merc who uses Refractive Armor to disappear on the battlefield.
  • 12 Hour Credit Booster – Double your Base-Fee of Credits earned for 12 hours of pure in-match gameplay.
  • 1 Elite Loadout Case B – An Elite case that contains either a Silver, Gold or Cobalt Loadout Card, complete with a full set of Augments and a shiny skin.

Check out the Stabbity Stab McStab Pack on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/420781/

Celebrate the Dirty Bomb Meltdown event with two of the hottest Mercs on the battlefield. Over $26 USD Of In-Game Content For Just $13.99 USD!

• Two Mercs – Permanently unlock Stoker and Nader.
  • 12 Hour Credit Booster – Double your Base-Fee of Credits earned for 12 hours of pure in-match gameplay.
  • 1 Elite Loadout Case A – An Elite case that contains either a Silver, Gold or Cobalt Loadout Card, complete with a full set of Augments and a shiny skin.

Check out the Total Meltdown Pack on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/420780/

No discount on the cw elite case packages? :’(

(Hibbsan) #3

Well this is disappointing…

Maybe you guys should start considering making sales so us high level people can actually enjoy them too, especially those that already have all the mercs. Why would you not be having 40% off on Elite Cases or something?

(YeOldeButtcheek) #4

Ow.
Right in the hype

(torsoreaper) #5

Something is wrong…

http://i.imgur.com/i4esjUo.jpg

Also, do the credit boosters stack with double credit weekend?

(RyePanda) #6

Might buy it just for the booster and the case. It’s still a good deal.

(Mr-Penguin) #7

Maybe the bundles are just a small part of the sale…

(Chase) #8

Not really interested in unlocking mercs when you’ve already unlocked all.

(SgtCyndaquil) #9

I seriously hope there is a discount on elite cases or something for the sale or else this will be extremely disappointing, so far I’m not impressed

(CCP115) #10

“Team game”

Pack which literally incentivises solo play
Discounted

Really? I was actually considering buying an elite case or two, but really? At least the Meltdown pack looks good. Probs gonna get that.

EDIT: I lied, Meltdown pack is also lackluster. I really wanna support the devs but I’m poor and I need that real value for money.

(Mr.Dubstab) #11

Can we get like… 100 cases for 75.000 credits this weekend? I think many people will buy this instead of these offers… :neutral: Thank you.

(p4v) #12

Here are some ideas for other packs!

The Bombastic Pack! - Nader&Fletcher
Beauty and the Beast Pack! - Sparks&Rhino
The Explosive Conflict Pack! - Arty&Nader
and…
The Bull’s Eye Pack! - Vassili&Sparks

Disclaimer: These packs are totally unbiased and unrelated to mercs I don’t have yet!!!..

(streetwiseSailboat) #13

[quote=“p4v;114892”]Here are some ideas for other packs!

[/quote]

I really like the name of that one

(DaaDog) #14

I believe it does for a X4 which is insane

(Mr.Dubstab) #15

[quote=“p4v;114892”]Here are some ideas for other packs!

The Bombastic Pack! - Nader&Fletcher
The Explosive Conflict Pack! - Arty&Nader

Disclaimer: These packs are totally unbiased and unrelated to mercs I don’t have yet!!!..
[/quote]
+Like for best idea…

(Faraleth) #16

Guys… they said this is EARLY Black Friday stuff - they never said this was everything for Black Friday ^.^

@Kaur @Hibbsan @Ye_Olde_Buttcheeks

(Mr.Dubstab) #17

[quote=“Faraleth;114911”]Guys… they said this is EARLY Black Friday stuff - they never said this was everything for Black Friday ^.^

@Kaur @Hibbsan @Ye_Olde_Buttcheeks [/quote]
Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t provide (good) ideas? :grimace: =3

(Faraleth) #18

[quote=“MrDubstab;114929”]Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t provide (good) ideas? :grimace: =3
[/quote]

@MrDubstab oh, no - of course! ^.^ Go for it, by all means. Some people just seemed disappointed, so I just wanted to point out that it’s “early black Friday” stuff :wink:

(Glowpowner) #19

want to see more cheap stuff so i can waste my money on it whoooooooo

(DMaster2) #20

NOOOOOOOOOOOO don’t give discounts on Phantom :’(