EARLY Black Friday Stuff!!!

(Borganism) #21

So the CW equipment case is meant to dissapear on the 27th, yet the melt down is all weekend. Are we going to be able to buy equipment cases over the weekend or should I spend all my credits now in the hope of a sweet CW sparks skin?

@MissMurder @Faraleth

(Zack) #22

How about some sort of packs for people that already have the mercs? Like a sale on the CW/Elite cases?

(Faraleth) #23

@Borganism I don’t actually know this :confused: I’ll see if I can find out for you!

(Fiktio) #24

Unfortunately I have all those mercs that are mentioned early, but if there comes “Rhino the fat knifing assassin” pack out, I’ll throw my moneys on the screen.

(MarsRover) #25

I have an idea for a pack:

9.99 for the Team Player pack. Contents:

• Vassili
  • Elite Case
  • Credit booster
  • your team eternal love and admiration

(p4v) #26

[quote=“MarsRover;115056”]I have an idea for a pack:

[list]
[] Vassili
[
] Elite Case
[] Credit booster
[
] your team eternal love and admiration
[/list][/quote]

Oh yeah. I forgot that I don’t have Vassili either.

The Bull’s Eye Pack! - Vassili&Sparks <3

(Backuplight) #27

I’m still disappointed! The chances of them selling something I want are slim to none, unless the sale includes a big update to the skin system. Unlikely! :wink:

Meanwhile, hope people get what they’re hoping in the ways of merc sales. Not exactly their fault some of us have everything already, so maybe we’ll see some not-quite-new-anymore players getting some good deals.

(EnemyAce) #28

It would be great if, instead of Stoker + Nader, we could get Stoker + 50K credits, or 50K credits + Nader, or 100K credits. I already have Nader and will never waste money buying a pack that includes mercs I already own. Even 30K credits for a merc you already have would be worth it.

(Weardoo) #29

I am looking to buy the CW elite case bundle, but if i don’t buy tonight does that mean i wont be able to get them tomorrow?

(MarsRover) #30

I would buy some sort of special black friday discount bundle consisting of Elite Cases and credits. I have 400 Leads and Irons and no credits for trade ups :frowning:

(Hydrelion) #31

Has double credits started yet?

(Mr.Dubstab) #32

@Hydrelion Nope. A bit less than 3 hours! If you launch the game, you’ll see a countdown in the right bottom! It shows you the time left until the official launch time of this event! :slight_smile:

(Starconyx4) #33

@Hydrelion said:
Has double credits started yet?

Should be in 2 hrs and 20 mins, if it starts at the same time in all timezones

(DeaDmaN2be) #34

You can see it ingame in the menue, there is the meltdown countdown, 18 UTC

(Hydrelion) #35

@Hydrelion Nope. A bit less than 3 hours! If you launch the game, you’ll see a countdown in the right bottom! It shows you the time left until the official launch time of this event! :)[/quote]

Didn’t know if that was for the cases/deals or the credits, thanks for clarifying

(SereneFlight) #36

[quote=“MarsRover;115056”]I have an idea for a pack:

[list]
[] Vassili
[
] Elite Case
[] Credit booster
[
] your team eternal love and admiration
[/list][/quote]
Dat Value~