Double Credits Weekend Incoming!

(MissMurder) #1

http://i.imgur.com/4aod0Ux.png

Phantom’s snuck his way into London and, like any true American, hiring his services is going to cost you. We here at Team Dirty Bomb felt it’s only fair to give you a boost this weekend so that you have a fighting chance at claiming him. After all, you’re also going to need his deadly Loadout Cards… so it’s time for another Double Credits weekend!

Starting at 18:30 UTC on Friday, July 10th and ending at 17:00 UTC on Monday, July 13th, all matches in Dirty Bomb will reward an additional 100% Credits. Even better, this will stack with any Credit Boosters in effect, giving you a grand total of 4x the normal Credit reward!

Start Date: 17:00 UTC, Friday, July 10th
US Pacific: 10:00 AM PDT
London: 18:00 BST
Sydney: 3:00 AM AEST, July 11th

End Date: 17:00 UTC, Monday, July 13th
US Pacific: 10:00 AM PDT
London: 18:00 BST
Sydney: 3:00 AM AEST, July 14th

Event Details:
+100% Credits Earn Rate

Note:
The Credit boost only applies to Match Rewards. Bonus Credits from ranking up and from completing Daily Missions are unaffected.
Stacks with Credit Boosters, giving a total of 4x the normal Credit rewards.

–Team Dirty Bomb–

(Ardez1) #2

Why must you punish me so!? The nolife continues.

(_Sniff_) #3

Those coins must be heavy. How does Phantom even plan to get out of there?

(stealthyBass) #4

No body can complain now. He’s pinned and can’t move even if he stealths.

(_Sniff_) #5

Maybe that’s his plan. Go invisible hiding in a giant stack of money. Stab those who come close.

It’s just a huge pile of paper money and couple coins on top of them…

(sepiaEasel) #7

I won a phantom giveaway today from the splash damage stream, yay!

(XavienX) #8

Fml, my desktop got confiscated by the two older people in my family who always bully me, my parents.

(Hibbsan) #9

Thank you very much for this event! can’t wait.

(LANshark) #10

im not playing then. Killed after the game is over? I’m out, he’s gonna ruin my day and take my credits back. T.T

(_Sniff_) #11

Do you know how heavy paper is?75 pounds per cubic foot. That guy is waste deep in paper and metal. He is not moving.

(GoobyOfPls) #12

Jokes on you, I’ve already bought Phantom! Now I can use this money buying cases ans stuff.

(distinquishedSandwich) #13

Watch everyone try getting creds as Phantom! Dang! I can’t wait till next weak when Phantom is free and we all have to rage quit!

(god1) #14

As if there wasn’t enough Phantoms on the servers already…

(Amerika) #15

Sounds like the servers will be packed this weekend.

(pnellesen) #16

Wall to wall Phantoms all running into each other because they’re invisible, lol.

(civilTriangle) #17

–Team Dirty Bomb–[/quote]

Note:
The Credit boost only applies to Match Rewards. Bonus Credits from ranking up and from completing Daily Missions are unaffected.
Stacks with Credit Boosters, giving a total of 4x the normal Credit rewards.

–Team Dirty Bomb–[/quote]
Since when did you get credits from leveling up? After level two all I get are equipment cases.

(GoobyOfPls) #18

Its a little bit too late to buy Phantom, @MissMurder http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/5267/2413937-2169924-kappa.png

(Mr-Penguin) #19

Noice. Still 2.5k to go until I get Phantom…

(KayDubz) #20

Yay…now everyone can get Phantom. Objective based shooter? pffft. Its time for a Dynasty Warriors hack and slash throwback :wink:

Looks like Ill be joining other gamers who abandon this game until this unbalanced merc is fixed or removed.